Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vitek

Jan 1, 2019
Hi everyone!.
I would like to get back bingo to our epic server. If you play some time you remember bingo. I think bingo was one of the best modes and the most orginal mode in our and others servers. I had a lot of fun plaing it and i would like it to get back.
Especially there isn't many modes on our server

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi everyone!.
I would like to get back bingo to our epic server. If you play some time you remember bingo. I think bingo was one of the best modes and the most orginal mode in our and others servers. I had a lot of fun plaing it and i would like it to get back.
Especially there isn't many modes on our server
Bingo was fun to play,Especially if you have much knowledge for the game,but sadly the big change removed it:(

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
However I think most of us can agree that Bingo was an amazing game, it won't return as its plugins were outdated and aren’t working that well anymore.
This got announced by the management already, if I remember correctly...

But I do think this would be a great project to start working on again, since Bingo was a pretty popular and very original game mode.
I would love to see it return, but I'm not quite sure if it's still possible at all... :/

Reactions: God.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
However I think most of us can agree that Bingo was an amazing game, it won't return as its plugins were outdated and aren’t working that well anymore.
This got announced by the management already, if I remember correctly...

But I do think this would be a great project to start working on again, since Bingo was a pretty popular and very original game mode.
I would love to see it return, but I'm not quite sure if it's still possible at all... :/
Many people liked it too because it was able to vote with the basic and cheap iron rank.That was the only game I believe in which was possible to vote with iron,which was amazing

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Bingo was a great game, and I’d love to see it return. And as Josher said, it got removed because the plugins were outdated.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom