Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
There is currently a bug in CubeCraft that makes it so that if you were in combat with a mob and you died fighting it, that mob will be invisible and unable to be attacked by you. This has lost me too many games to date now, and I am unsure as to why this is happening. Could the devs fix this?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This used to happen in UHC a long time ago with Optifine. I used the latest version of 1.12.2 Optifine though and I didn't get this problem in UHC or Bingo. I would suggest updating your Optifine if you aren't on the latest version and if the problem continues either mess around with some settings or stop using Optifine. My girlfriend had the same problem in Bingo and I believe she was using a 1.10.2(?) version of Optifine. If you're not even using Optifine I'm not sure what your problem could be. I can send you my 1.12.2 Optifine settings tomorrow if you want. :)

I don't believe this is something Cubecraft can fix as it is an Optifine bug as far as I know. I stopped using Optifine for a while as it's become a mess of bugs over the past year. :/

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
There is currently a bug in CubeCraft that makes it so that if you were in combat with a mob and you died fighting it, that mob will be invisible and unable to be attacked by you. This has lost me too many games to date now, and I am unsure as to why this is happening. Could the devs fix this?
I just do f3 +A and that fixes it for me. A problem I think they should fix before anything is that in teams, you cant get everything because it is just way too small of a space.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
Bingo is still a new game. They're working on it the best they can. Be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom