Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good ideas?

• Total voters

Cosmicpvp

Feb 4, 2018
So while I was playing I ran into the issues when you died to a mob it would go invisible and still be able to kill you, and I have some good ideas for the game play, also we should be able to see people/teams cards to see where there at.

Idea#1
More game modes or ways to play:
Solo,Doubles,threes,quad-how many players per team
Normal version- easy item to get (iron and below)
Extreme version- harder items to get (all items in Minecraft,so emeralds item, and you can kill other teams in this version)
Deminsions version-(items from nether)
UHC. Version- If you die your done so be careful

Idea#2
More ways to get a bingo:
Four corners
Postage
Big x and little x
Box and small box
Big and small diamond
Big T small t
Etc.

So I hope this ideas are add bc. It would make me play a lot more and make it even more fun and more ways to play.
Pls leave commuters below

Last edited:

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
This seems a pretty good idea to me!
Like you said, it would be more fun to play this game if we’re able to play in other game modes, so more people will play it.
I’m not so sure about idea 2 though; I think it will make the game a little bit confusing, but it can be something.
+1

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So while I was playing I ran into the issues when you died to a mob it would go invisible and still be able to kill you, and I have some good ideas for the game play, also we should be able to see people/teams cards to see where there at.

Idea#1
Extreme version- harder items to get (all items in Minecraft,so emeralds item, and you can kill other teams in this version)

Idea#2
Four corners
Postage
Big x and little x
Box and small box
Big and small diamond
Big T small t
Etc.

So I hope this ideas are add bc. It would make me play a lot more and make it even more fun and more ways to play.
I honestly think they should not add doubles and threes yet.
Adding more difficulties or a "Speedmode" is something I'd like to see

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Idea#1
I actually majority of these ideas, just as long as there's no crazy rare items like the emerald you mentioned. I know that emeralds usually spawn in a hill-type biome, but they're still incredibly rare to come across. I also would rather not see pvp be a thing here.

Idea#2
Four corners
Postage
Big x and little x
Box and small box
Big and small diamond
Big T small t
Etc.
You have to remember that this is based off of the actual game Bingo. Adding modes like postage, diamond, litle/big x, etc. won't be true to the game's nature. Big x could kind of be true to it, but it'd still confuse players.
How do we find out if we have to collect a certain shape? And if it's randomly chosen that we need to get a set shape, wouldn't the other items around that shape be completely pointless?
I prefer the simple line and full house options that we have. Everyone could understand that with ease.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Idea#1

Idea#2
Four corners
Postage
Big x and little x
Box and small box
Big and small diamond
Big T small t
Etc.

I like the ideas. I think it would be really cool if they added these to the game. I hope the game doesnt become like tnt trouble. Some players might get confused about this if it is chosen by voting, or randomly.
+1

Cosmicpvp

Feb 4, 2018
I actually majority of these ideas, just as long as there's no crazy rare items like the emerald you mentioned. I know that emeralds usually spawn in a hill-type biome, but they're still incredibly rare to come across. I also would rather not see pvp be a thing here.

You have to remember that this is based off of the actual game Bingo. Adding modes like postage, diamond, litle/big x, etc. won't be true to the game's nature. Big x could kind of be true to it, but it'd still confuse players.
How do we find out if we have to collect a certain shape? And if it's randomly chosen that we need to get a set shape, wouldn't the other items around that shape be completely pointless?
I prefer the simple line and full house options that we have. Everyone could understand that with ease.

When I sayemerald items I mean more enchantment table diamond tools, and just hard stuff to get

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom