• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, today the Pleb Family got bored, so we decided to have some fun :-D This is what we did:

Thanks to everyone that helped:

@ThatGrimCreeper
@TheFastBowler
@Perdawdian_
@JexLeqz
@Bored
@Dreym

Whenever we do things like this, we will announce it on the "Pleb Family" discord. Here is the invite link:

https://discord.gg/Qt354pm

I am still awaiting some of the screenshots of stats (to see how many blocks we have placed), here are a few so far:

Screenshot_1.png

stats.png

D

Deleted member 204478

I did the honours of placing the last block =D

Thornado4

Jan 5, 2017
Hey everyone, today the Pleb Family got bored, so we decided to have some fun :-D This is what we did:

Thanks to everyone that helped:

@ThatGrimCreeper
@TheFastBowler
@Perdawdian_
@JexLeqz
@Bored
@Dreym

Whenever we do things like this, we will announce it on the "Pleb Family" discord. Here is the invite link:

https://discord.gg/Qt354pm

I am still awaiting some of the screenshots of stats (to see how many blocks we have placed), here are a few so far:

View attachment 127737

View attachment 127738
omg that is insane

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
There is no need to do this, you report us, I have proof that it is an unfair ban (I've got proof of moderators doing similar things) .

Also we were never warned so we can't get banned. We didn't start teaming until all the people that were not involved were dead, no rules were broken.
I, alone rushed the player that was not with us, killed him and his egg single handedly, and I even encountered @Dreym trying to help me, I killed him as well. Until we had all players not a part of this dead (killing them without teaming) that would accuse us of teaming, we did not start teaming and building together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
Top Bottom