Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I came up with the idea of a new eggwars map.
Well I mean a total amount of players that can take place in that map.. maybe cubecraft can design a map where like 40 players can join with 4 teams of 10 players.

Let me know how you guys think about this ;)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey, I really like your idea. Of course, if this will be added in EggWars we need a map. I like your idea, but maybe other people don't. Four teams of 10 people is really difficult to play on, I think the maps Tea party and Mushrooms are the biggest maps in EggWars so far. They both have 40 players with a team of 5. Level Designers also need to create a map for your idea. It's not that hard to make a theme but you can may have suggestions if it might be used. And the question is also that people think it is a good idea, because I can see that there are disadvantages. I like your idea, but I think it is not really going to be used.

Reactions: Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, I really like your idea. Of course, if this will be added in EggWars we need a map. I like your idea, but maybe other people don't. Four teams of 10 people is really difficult to play on, I think the maps Tea party and Mushrooms are the biggest maps in EggWars so far. They both have 40 players with a team of 5. Level Designers also need to create a map for your idea. It's not that hard to make a theme but you can may have suggestions if it might be used. And the question is also that people think it is a good idea, because I can see that there are disadvantages. I like your idea, but I think it is not really going to be used.

They can use an old map with a few additions so the map is easier to play and will avoid chaos

Ofcourse the designers need to create a map for my idea but that's why they're designer right? It's their job :)

But thanks for your feedback :)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I have read your suggestion. I have thought about the suggestion. I have hypothesised every single outcome that could occur if a map like this existed and have also allowed my algorithm to predict every possible outcome too. To summarise, I have obtained a single word reply from both my intellect and the output of my algorithm. The result:
NO.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

Attachments

• oh hell nah.jpeg
    oh hell nah.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: SpankMeSanta
D

Deleted member 469419

Do you refer as a mega modality like in Hypixel skywars?
Personally I don't like them tho we don't lose anything for testing it, perhaps in a special week.

4 islands, 40 persons, 10 vs 10

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello

I think that's a good idea, but 10 teams Maybe is so difficult win a game, but i'm a agree with the part "big map" and i'm desagree with the part of "10 teams"

Last edited:

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hmm, doesn't seem like a bad idea. But I think more people are against the idea than people who are with the idea tbh..

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you have played the already exsisting 10v10 maps you know that every game there is a zoo, because there are too many players.
Yes, sure it’s easy to win if team 1 is all ranked and powerful players and team 2 is full with inexperienced casual players, but games with both teams filled up with good players automatically means a loong game.
I don’t want to see map like this getting added into the game, simply because it will become a nightmare to play on this map.
The only good thing I see is that you can do clan wars easily on so large map, however most of the people still prefer FFA.

Reactions: MrTommy

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m sorry but no, this would be a disaster... way to many player... I know we have tea party,.. but that’s in different teams. The 10v10 maps, we have now is already a mess. Making is a 10v10v10v10 would be insane, mid has to be enormous just to make sure the players can do,something, and Imagine being traced by 30 players? No thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom