Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
We'll also be adding ways to report players from mobile platforms allowing our wonderful community to help with this process just as they do now.

So this brings up a few ideas i had,

Prefixes:

This is for clarity reasons for instance
IMG_1393.jpg
This is the bug reports forums for planet coaster, everything in the little white boxes next to titles such as "coasters" "simulation" "career mode" ect are prefixes this can be used for clarification on what platform your speaking about this would go in suggestions, support,player reports and bug reports this would save time and effort into redesigning the forums again to end up something messy like the forums for subnautica, prefixes could be java, console, or mobile

Ranks

Assuming that ranks will remain the same, rank transfers should be able to be done cross platform how you aquire these is beyond me

Games

Games should remain the same and since console is less complicated you can just easily roll out with TU 56/48 (one/360) which is the equivelent to minecraft 1.12

Chat
Forget the chat idea theres no point player can talk to each other through headsets or conversations through their xbox account outside the game, theres also discord, skype, even texting and social media, its just useless in my opinion, plus chatting through text in a text box is slow even with a keyboard attachment, why then do we use chat on java edition? Because its more direct and easy, consoles are difficult if not voice

Chat Timer

If you do insist on chat This helps with performance, this is like slow mode on twitch, basically you can only send a message every __ amount of seconds consoles and mobile devices arent as tanky so the server might become unplayable on a players end, chat ive noticed can lag anything even high end computers such as Asus, Alienware, and Aegis, and if your internet is bad that makes it worse

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Prefixes:

This is for clarity reasons for instance View attachment 135760 This is the bug reports forums for planet coaster, everything in the little white boxes next to titles such as "coasters" "simulation" "career mode" ect are prefixes this can be used for clarification on what platform your speaking about this would go in suggestions, support,player reports and bug reports this would save time and effort into redesigning the forums again to end up something messy like the forums for subnautica, prefixes could be java, console, or mobile

Ranks

Assuming that ranks will remain the same, rank transfers should be able to be done cross platform how you aquire these is beyond me

Games

Games should remain the same and since console is less complicated you can just easily roll out with TU 56/48 (one/360) which is the equivelent to minecraft 1.12

Chat
Forget the chat idea theres no point player can talk to each other through headsets or conversations through their xbox account outside the game, theres also discord, skype, even texting and social media, its just useless in my opinion, plus chatting through text in a text box is slow even with a keyboard attachment, why then do we use chat on java edition? Because its more direct and easy, consoles are difficult if not voice

Chat Timer

If you do insist on chat This helps with performance, this is like slow mode on twitch, basically you can only send a message every __ amount of seconds consoles and mobile devices arent as tanky so the server might become unplayable on a players end, chat ive noticed can lag anything even high end computers such as Asus, Alienware, and Aegis, and if your internet is bad that makes it worse

I don't have an account so I'm screwed...

F

Facelurite

They should not go through with the update imo . (Better together as a whole)

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017

Prefixes:

This is for clarity reasons for instance View attachment 135760 This is the bug reports forums for planet coaster, everything in the little white boxes next to titles such as "coasters" "simulation" "career mode" ect are prefixes this can be used for clarification on what platform your speaking about this would go in suggestions, support,player reports and bug reports this would save time and effort into redesigning the forums again to end up something messy like the forums for subnautica, prefixes could be java, console, or mobile

Ranks

Games

Chat

Chat Timer

These are great ideas, but I would like the type chat anyway, as it is nice to not need any external communication systems to the server itself.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 except for 360 and One getting it in TU56 bc those editions won't be getting the BTU. The BTU is in a new edition coming on Xbox One and Switch only, aswell as PE and Win10.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom