Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatNickdude

Jan 11, 2017
I am a big fan of egg wars me and my friend are starting to play a lot, but I've seen quite a few hacker a lot of them are flying, some can pvp 5 people at once, a few shift hacker (saw them sprinting while shifting.). Can you please at least get rid of the fly hackers they get a pick and fly and break everyone egg. Sometimes I spend over an hour in a game then a hacker kills all my team. message me if you want to send screenshots

- thatNickdude

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Firstly a new anti cheat is in development, it will be available very soon. When it is released it should help stop hackers in all the games on the server.

If you see any hackers, make sure to record and report them, screenshots cannot be used to catch hackers.

If you have video footage that is less than 5 minutes long, upload it to YT and make a report with it here:

https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

If you have any more questions send me a PM!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFastBowler

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Firstly a new anti cheat is in development, it will be available very soon. When it is released it should help stop hackers in all the games on the server.

If you see any hackers, make sure to record and report them, screenshots cannot be used to catch hackers.

If you have video footage that is less than 5 minutes long, upload it to YT and make a report with it here:

https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

If you have any more questions send me a PM!
Locked. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom