Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi, I became quite a skyblock and parkour tryhard. However, they barely give any rewards. I’d like to suggest the following.

Since they both have the same gradation. (The easy quests and easy levels take barely any time). Therefore im not even bothering to suggest rewards for these. However, the further you progress in both Skyblock and Parkour, you end up spending hours grinding quests or practising. The result is: You’ll get nothing when it comes to loot.

I would like to suggest a super cubelet upon each hard level. (They actually take hours to complete, playing skywars, minerware or eggwars for so long would have granted you tons of cubelets) For each medium level a normal cubelet. (Maybe only add them to the somewhat harder levels).

(Off topic: give an uber cubelet to autumn 5. That level is simply impossible. @Sammiee knows what im talking about)

They can also be switched with a worse version of cubelets for each individual level. Or a better one upon completing the whole set of levels.

For Skyblock I’d suggest the same alike thing. Since you can kinda speedrun the first 100+ quests, maybe only add them halfway or something.

Summary: Its a pleasure to both play parkour and skyblock. However, while having zero to none rewards, a little increase will attract more players and give a little more satisfaction upon completing quests and parkour levels.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I couldn't agree more! If cubelets are too much to give as a reward then Loot points could be a good alternative.

I don't play that much parkour or skyblock, but I'd still like to add that currently parkour levels seem to give points, but no Experience, and Skyblock seems to give nothing.

I pretty much just got on and did the easiest quests/levels I could think of so please correct me if they start giving points/experience later on, but if they don't I'd love to see that added as well!

Reactions: Hoshi and Komodо
D

Deleted member 347571

For parkour they could give you a higher chance of getting a cubelet if you get gold especially for hard levels.

I'm not the best person to ask if it's about Skyblock but they could figure out a system to give experience, points or cubelets when completing quests. Or what if you unlock loot once you get a new island?

Reactions: Komodо
D

Deleted member 347571

I forgot to mention this but wouldn't achievements be a good idea in Skyblock? There aren't any yet. This could be a good way to add rewards in the game, if you complete 5 side-tasks you get "..." if you complete 10 side-tasks you get ".... Main tasks would actually give you XP & points if you complete them.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
4E114F9D-C108-4E46-B9A1-C45FF544605B.jpeg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom