SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction.png

Hi spookycrafters ! today im gonna suggest many suggestions to make eggwars so much better , like the items in shop re-pricing , better shop UI , better emerald generators and better emerald shop !
And the most big part is : experience points for kills !
After posting this thread : 100000 disagrees, hopefully not :)
Re-pricing.png

Overpowered mode :
Player tracker : 4 diamonds

Normal mode :

Hardcore mode :
Player tracker : 10 diamonds
Generators (2).png

All generators on Eggwars are fine, except the emerald one, so, it has to be fixed, im also gonna talk about the emerald shop re-pricing, cuz y'all know its impossible to win / or lose a game in under 4 hours if you wanna buy from the emerald shop..

• Upgrading the emerald generator from level 0 to level 1 : costs 10 diamonds
* Idea : Instead of collecting 10 diamonds and upgrading the emerald generator from level 0 to 1, i suggest to update the emerald generators lvl to be 1 minimum, and that makes life easier ...
Speed of level 1 emerald generator : 1 emerald per 10 seconds

Upgrading the emerald generator from lvl 1 to lvl 2 : costs 5 emeralds
Speed of level 2 emerald generator : 1 emerald per 7 seconds

Upgrading the emerald generator from level 2 to level 3 ( MAX ) : costs 10 emeralds
Speed of level 3 emerald generator : 1 emerald per 4 seconds

Emerald Shop

• Speed potion : 4 emeralds
• Eggmite : 1 emerald per 3 eggmites
• Speed potion : 3 emeralds
• Weakness splash potion : 4 emeralds
• Slowness splash potion : 4 emeralds
• Blastball : 5 emeralds
• Tower builder : 2 emeralds

Shop UI (2).png

@suspicionbridge : In bedrock, more specifically the console players, the shop UI requires you to have to scroll down each time you want to buy something at the end of the list. It gets really annoying, having played on Switch for a bit.
My idea is that there could be an option for a chest shop or the classic shop. The classic shop could be re-arranged as a grid system, and the chest shop could be an option for PC players.
Plus, there could be custom shop categories that you can name and add items into, so that you can have all your necessities in one convenient area.

If this is too much, all I request is that the current shop UI doesn't reset back to the top after buying something near the bottom :)

-Love,
SuspicionBridge
You can visit his thread by clicking here

XP system.png

Finally, i would suggest to get xp for breaking eggs, or even kill someone...
Example, you break blah blah's egg, you get 1 or 2 xp, and you get xp also if you kill someone , you get 1 xp , and to prevent farming kills and keeping getting xp , you earn 1 xp for killing someone, then , when you kill him once again, you dont get any xp, and that's it !
*The XP system should be added to all of the games, not only eggwars

This suggestion took me a long time making , so i would appreciate if you like the suggestion
If you agree , react with :agree: ,and if you dont agree , react with :disagree: , not sure ? react with :unsure: ...

Attachments

• Shop UI (1).png
    Shop UI (1).png
    9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
All these changes don’t make a lot of sense. Overpowered becomes like normal and normal becomes like overpowered. I also don’t see anywhere in this thread why you want these changes so I don’t know what to think about this.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
View attachment 202157
Hi spookycrafters ! today im gonna suggest many suggestions to make eggwars so much better , like the items in shop re-pricing , better shop UI , better emerald generators and better emerald shop !
And the most big part is : experience points for kills !
After posting this thread : 100000 disagrees, hopefully not :)
View attachment 202158
Overpowered mode :

PVP :
• Wooden sword sharpness II : 5 iron
• Stone sword sharpness II : 30 iron
• Iron sword sharpness II : 15 gold
• Diamond sword sharpness II : 10 diamonds
• Diamond sword sharpness V : 65 diamonds
• Golden apple : 3 gold per 1 gapple / 15 gold per 5 gapples
• Enchanted golden apple : 10 diamonds

Defending & building
Obsidian : 7 golds per 1 obsidian / 35 golds per 5 obsidian

• Food
No problem with the prices

• Protection
Leather armor protection VI : 4 iron
Chain armor protection VI : 9 gold per 1 piece / 36 gold full set
Iron armor protection VI : 6 diamond per piece / 24 diamond full set
Diamond armor protection VI : 30 diamond per piece / 120 diamond full set

• Other stuff
Ender pearl : 38 diamonds

Normal mode :

PVP :
Wooden sword sharpness zero : 5 iron
• (NEW !) Wooden sword sharpness II : 10 iron
Stone sword sharpness zero : 32 iron
• (NEW !) Stone sword sharpness II : 40 iron
Iron sword sharpness zero : 15 gold
• (NEW !) Iron sword sharpness II : 20 gold
Diamond sword sharpness zero : 12 diamonds
• (NEW !) Diamond sword sharpness II : 17 diamonds
Golden apple : 5 gold per piece / 25 gold per 5 pieces
Enchanted golden apple : 32 diamonds

• Defending & building
Obsidian : 12 gold per piece

• Food
Steak : 2 iron per 1 steak / 24 iron per 12 steak
Golden carrot : 30 iron per 6 pieces

• Protection
Leather armor protection zero : 2 iron per piece / 8 iron full set
• (NEW !) Leather armor protection II : 4 iron per piece / 16 iron full set
Chain armor protection zero : 10 gold per 1 piece / 40 gold full set
• (NEW !) Chain armor protection II : 14 gold per 1 piece / 56 gold full set
Iron armor protection zero : 6 diamond per piece / 24 diamond full set
• (NEW !) Iron armor protection II : 10 diamond per piece / 40 diamond full set

• Other stuff
Ender pearl : 64 diamonds

Hardcore mode :
No re-pricing needed
View attachment 202216

All generators on Eggwars are fine, except the emerald one, so, it has to be fixed, im also gonna talk about the emerald shop re-pricing, cuz y'all know its impossible to win / or lose a game in under 4 hours if you wanna buy from the emerald shop..

• Upgrading the emerald generator from level 0 to level 1 : costs 10 diamonds
* Idea : Instead of collecting 10 diamonds and upgrading the emerald generator from level 0 to 1, i suggest to update the emerald generators lvl to be 1 minimum, and that makes life easier ...
Speed of level 1 emerald generator : 1 emerald per 10 seconds

Upgrading the emerald generator from lvl 1 to lvl 2 : costs 5 emeralds
Speed of level 2 emerald generator : 1 emerald per 7 seconds

Upgrading the emerald generator from level 2 to level 3 ( MAX ) : costs 10 emeralds
Speed of level 3 emerald generator : 1 emerald per 4 seconds

Emerald Shop

• Speed potion : 4 emeralds
• Eggmite : 1 emerald per 3 eggmites
• Speed potion : 3 emeralds
• Weakness splash potion : 4 emeralds
• Slowness splash potion : 4 emeralds
• Blastball : 5 emeralds
• Tower builder : 2 emeralds

View attachment 202231
Finally, i would suggest to get xp for breaking eggs, or even kill someone...
Example, you break blah blah's egg, you get 1 or 2 xp, and you get xp also if you kill someone , you get 1 xp , and to prevent farming kills and keeping getting xp , you earn 1 xp for killing someone, then , when you kill him once again, you dont get any xp, and that's it !
*The XP system should be added to all of the games, not only eggwars

This suggestion took me a long time making , so i would appreciate if you like the suggestion
If you agree , react with :agree: ,and if you dont agree , react with :disagree: , not sure ? react with :unsure: ...
From now, I am telling you, this is IMPOSSIBLE to be forwarded and changed...

And I like Eggwars and how it is currently and I have been used to the prices and all these stuff...

Sorry dude, but I disagree :disagree:

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Im going to have to disagree. First off, the changes of prices for overpowered mode make no sense, most of the prices would only change by small amount which doesn't seem necessary. One that stands out to me is having a sharpness 5 sword be 65 diamonds, it makes no sense at all to have it be one more diamond then a stack. Also, having obsidian be 7 gold per piece is crazy, it would take twice as long to get obsidian then it does currently.

Now on to normal mode, adding enchanted items would defeat the whole purpose of the game mode. Everyone would buy the enchanted items and it would become overpowered mode with slightly higher prices. One last problem I have is with the xp, having kills be worth xp would just encourage unnecessary kill farming.

• Agree
Reactions: bwead and khco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Im going to have to disagree. First off, the changes of prices for overpowered mode make no sense, most of the prices would only change by small amount which doesn't seem necessary. One that stands out to me is having a sharpness 5 sword be 65 diamonds, it makes no sense at all to have it be one more diamond then a stack. Also, having obsidian be 7 gold per piece is crazy, it would take twice as long to get obsidian then it does currently.

Now on to normal mode, adding enchanted items would defeat the whole purpose of the game mode. Everyone would buy the enchanted items and it would become overpowered mode with slightly higher prices. One last problem I have is with the xp, having kills be worth xp would just encourage unnecessary kill farming.
Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: Catss

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

Last edited:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
From now, I am telling you, this is IMPOSSIBLE to be forwarded and changed...

And I like Eggwars and how it is currently and I have been used to the prices and all these stuff...

Sorry dude, but I disagree :disagree:
Calm down i changed it , take a look at the suggestion once again !

• Disagree
Reactions: khco

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe I didn't write my last feedback well, that is why you might didn't understand it.
When RelatedNoobs, the cubecraft content creator, wrote a feedback on the new player tracker and it got 20 agrees with no disagrees, here, i tried to put his suggestion in this thread, and everyone disagrees, no comment...

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
When RelatedNoobs, the cubecraft content creator, wrote a feedback on the new player tracker and it got 20 agrees with no disagrees, here, i tried to put his suggestion in this thread, and everyone disagrees, no comment...
then why are you trying to copy his thread?

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Even that, did it get implemented?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom