Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I think it is better to keep on reporting through website till there is a fully working anti cheat
Staff team is working hard to keep up with the reports.lets have some patience and help rather than complaining about it.

D

Deleted member 59979

Unfortunately, making an anti-cheat does not work like scratch.
You cannot just do this -
upload_2020-3-30_16-56-22.png

Get over it and just report people yourself.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I’m MOST annoyed not that there is no anti-cheat but that there is rarely any staff to help and actually be online. If there was at least 2 staff members simultaneously playing a game mode there would be so many hackers gone. Not only that but “just report them” implies that I have to lose the game to them no matter what because it takes a while for the report to be reviewed online (though it’s gotten much better). If there was staff it wouldn’t be as big an issue either. Although I understand they are volunteers and you can’t really force them to do anything. At least Java actually HAS an anticheat...

Reactions: Popcornman467

Popcornman467

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2017
I’m MOST annoyed not that there is no anti-cheat but that there is rarely any staff to help and actually be online. If there was at least 2 staff members simultaneously playing a game mode there would be so many hackers gone. Not only that but “just report them” implies that I have to lose the game to them no matter what because it takes a while for the report to be reviewed online (though it’s gotten much better). If there was staff it wouldn’t be as big an issue either. Although I understand they are volunteers and you can’t really force them to do anything. At least Java actually HAS an anticheat...
unga bung

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Oh my, so many people asking you to report. Hey y’all, I think she understands the message of reporting players now, no need to rub it in more. Anyways, onto the thread. I’ve heard one of the anti cheat developers left so improving the anti cheat is kinda hard now. Also, making an anti cheat it self is hard overall and also involves tons of time from your life. Anti cheats have certain limits on server because they can sometimes false ban while these hacked clients have no limits and can bypass the anti cheat easily. Besides that, there are probably a numerous amount of client developers compared to Cubecraft’s anti cheat developers, so it’s hard to maintain. Basically, what I’m saying is that it’s hard to get a better anti cheat and no need to tell the developers about it. I’m pretty sure they are aware of this issue with hackers.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Also, making an anti cheat it self is hard overall and also involves tons of time from your life
You know developers get time and are working full time right?
I’ve heard one of the anti cheat developers left so improving the anti cheat is kinda hard now
It’s not like not anyone else can. Other developers (should) be able of fixing critical exploits.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Honestly the bedrock edition is filled with cheaters blatantly flying, bhopping and using no swing killaura. Please update the anti cheat
Its a shame ignorant java players are flogging you with hate, however i will inform you of some things
1. There is no anti-cheat on bedrock, @rubik_cube_man has been vocal on how he is working on it however so we should see that in the near future.
2. Reporting a bedrock hacker takes days most of the time to go through whereas java reports are instant, bedrock players however are alot harder to report on the site as it doesn't make the option very visible (you report java and bedrock seperately).
3. You can maybe help by applying to be a helper, the helper team need alot more bedrock players moderating since there are no actual staff members that even go on the game in the first place, there are 2 helpers however who are training to be staff and you could add to it, something myself and @RelatedNoobs have been trying to do for a while

Unfortunately, making an anti-cheat does not work like scratch.
You cannot just do this -
View attachment 161477
Get over it and just report people yourself.

Quite ignorant to say to "just report them" when staff don't even moderate the game in the first place due to them focussing on java

Development of anti-cheat does take time however the staff have not done anything to put a temporary measure in place which I suggested in my thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hackers-on-bedrock-edition.229437/ to add a /report.

Please don't comment on an issue you are not very familiar with thank you.

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
To expand a bit on @NotGingerGeek , I think if CubeCraft can't find a new AC Developer anytime soon, they should take after larger IT corporations and allow contractors to come in part time and fix immediate issues.
I know there are plenty of talented individuals who play on this server and of them I imagine a good dozen or so have a decent understanding on Java or C++ and Unix server behaviour, but are put off by it being a full+time job.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom