Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No, I do not want this to get added [Explain]

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
View attachment 134349 View attachment 134350 The Arcade server here used to top 25,000 players. Look at it now! Imagine how big a dent it would make in a server like CubeCraft, with around 9,500 peak. There'd be no players in any of the games!
ًWhich is an issue? I can't see this being an issue. As long as players play on CC it would be good for the server. There are some players who would stick to games they like and not try the beta ones. In fact the player base may increase by adding these beta-games making newer players much more interested!
Comparing arcade games and beta games isn't the best option since arcade games usually are not heavily played as regular games.
I do not see this at all doing harm to CC other than increasing the player base.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
ًWhich is an issue? I can't see this being an issue. As long as players play on CC it would be good for the server. There are some players who would stick to games they like and not try the beta ones. In fact the player base may increase by adding these beta-games making newer players much more interested!
Comparing arcade games and beta games isn't the best option since arcade games usually are not heavily played as regular games.
I do not see this at all doing harm to CC other than increasing the player base.
Sure, it's good for the server, but is it good for the players? No! Everyone goes to the testing lobby
, everything else is left behind.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom