Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
I would suggest getting as many saplings as you can and making a bigger tree farm. Also, plant the saplings 2x2

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Prior to my complaint about this quest, I was wondering the best way to finish this quest. I am stuck on it and have a tree farm, but little coins.
idk which quest you are referencing, but what I did for all the wood related quests is I had a line of dirt, and I planted all the saplings together in a straight line. This works for oak, acacia and birch, but might give you less saplings after harvesting, so don't use this method if you are low on saplings. If it is one of the other woods, plant it in a 2x2 square and mine up the tree in a staircase and then mine back down.
Hope this helps

Last edited:

madcrewz74

Apr 15, 2023
idk which quest you are referencing, but what I did for all the wood related quests is I had a line of dirt, and I planted all the saplings together in a straight line. This works for oak, acacia and birch, but might give you less saplings after harvesting, so don't use this method if you are low on saplings. If it is one of the other woods, plant it in a 2x2 square and mine up the tree in a staircase and then mine back down.
Hope this helps
Timber quest

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Prior to my complaint about this quest, I was wondering the best way to finish this quest. I am stuck on it and have a tree farm, but little coins.
If you're here struggling to do timber quest then you will hate Acacia Grove.

Reactions: wer2wer2

madcrewz74

Apr 15, 2023
There are many gather wood quests. The onyx way is. Make a huge dirt or grass patch and plant samplings. Then take your axe (maybe enchanted) and chop them down.
Gee thanks thats why havent I ever thought of that? note the sarcasem

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom