Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I often just rush to getting level 3/4 skeletons and send them out, because 9 out of the 10 times that kills them. I only really put some great defense at the start for money, but now would kinda like to know what are the best ways to deal with huge hordes of skeleton horses for when the opponents have send them before I did.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
When having a limited amount of money, try to get a Quake tower level III, Ice tower IV, one Artillery tower IV (landmines) and then place as many Artillery tower IV (stun) and throw some freeze or meteor AoE's if you have enough exp. If you have tons of money, then add some Archer towers IV (explosive arrows).

Reactions: Matriox

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Try to put poision,quake,ice and magic tower on same point and put this pack of 4 tower all time you can.
Is very good for all type of walking mobs

Last edited:

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Artillery fully upgraded top path it needs to be top path cause the bottom path only works on low level skels and freeze pot but if u have more coins take the advice miauw has given

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Why didn't anyone mention poison tower? I mean, that damage quite a lot if you place it in the start. Other towers along the map are only a bonus.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
The poison tower is not a tower I think of when asked how to kill skeletons.... but if I was asked how to kill pigs the poison tower would be in the answer, and it's like saying y didn't anyone mention the turret or or a necro lol

Reactions: The_Rising_Sun

xUnintended

Aug 24, 2016
Usually I use quake coverage and necros, but artillery works just as well. Personally I like the archer path on the bottom.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
I usually have one poison tower (top path maxed) at the beginning of the map where mobs come out of. It helps with keeping keeping the max Wither Skeletons and witches (in-case they do send any) low over time. Then I add ice at the opposite of that poison and spread out every six towers away combined with quake (maxed as well) to help slow+freeze in spot. I then combine maxed archers (path 2) with sorcers at the back of those archers. Helps with killing them early. And if the enemy sends witches with it, inferno pots help kills those easily. Not enough money to build more max archers, path 2? Not a problem! Have a team mate help throw freeze pots on those Wither Skeletons and you throw meteor shower pots over the freeze to do damage (quake is optional, but helps keeps them in a spot for a while when your throwing these meteor pots to do damage). Turrents (top path maxed) are only good in corner spots that can shoot straight or when mobs go around it (like in nature map). Necro (shulker path) on 5x5 spots help with damage too.

A little note though, this will only work if you don't have teammates ruining defense. At most, teamwork really helps in these situations with good coordination.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom