Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I thought this was a good use of my time. Why are you trying to start an "eggwars" team anyways? Get better as an individual before trying to support a team.
You clearly do not understand me. Read the dang advantages of forming a team: getting to know more players, getting better, ..

A

A pigeon

I hope they add ranked eggwars so I can see just how bad this “team” will be. It wont be good , trust me. No point to this , even the selection process is dumb. Discriminating based on a name is ... just .. hilarious to say the least

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I hope they add ranked eggwars so I can see just how bad this “team” will be. It wont be good , trust me. No point to this , even the selection process is dumb. Discriminating based on a name is ... just .. hilarious to say the least
I'm not discriminating based on name, if someone "applies" I duel them.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why do you need other people to get better. Just do it yourself.
If we'd work together, we'd reach more. We'd get better at pvp (by also doing duels against each other) and learn from each other: tactics and strategies.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom