Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysDiego

Oct 22, 2017
ive made a ban appeal and its been 2 days and still no respond.
i got banned for cheating but i was not even cheating. the thing was i was lagging a bit and my game chrashed when i tried to log back in it sayd i was banned so i made a ban appeal straight away and it been 2 days that ive been waiting to get a unban cus i got banned for no reason what so ever.
and my brother (GioDeEend) and (AlwaysDeborah) my sister cant loggin now too becuase i think i got ip banned for no reason i think it was a mistake or something. so please could u get me and unban or anything i just bought gold rank to and all that stuff and then i get banned for no reason.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Okay this is going way out of context and even though I like it, the 'f's are not supposed to be here and could be considered useless spamming.

Besides that, it could always be staff have busy periods. Every staff has to deal with other things and they can't be online 24/7. What I suggest you to do is wait patiently, if it takes 2-3 more days before your appeal gets reviewed, contact the moderator who banned you and discuss it there. If it's by Sentinel, please just be patient. I understand the frustration but you and I both know life can get busy, so please consider that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom