Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this community respects people a lot.

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Apr 2, 2017
I have been to many servers/Communities and so far Cube Craft has been the most respectful. One community made fun of me for my name bullied others (I will not name this server/Community). One server denied staff for there name. (I could tell because I saw one application that was perfect and was denied there name was BobbyFunk.) So Props to Cubecraft so far most respectful community/server I have been to. But Cubecraft Needs a bit more staff.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
tumblr_inline_oahceoy4fT1unqllo_500.gif

Why would anyone bully you for your name, I think it's adorable.
I'm glad you're enjoying the community! Although, there will always be a toxic side in all communities.​

Reactions: _Bonniethebunny

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Other servers have higher toxicity levels then Cube since we have a good community and people report others who are in the wrong (such as bullying and hacking). So I guess thanks for saying Cube is a fun and nice place to be!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's not very kind of that person to bully you for your name, it's really not kind.

CubeCraft indeed needs more Staff, if you think you've got a great addition for in the Staff Team, apply HERE. Though, I suggest you to wait for the next Helper Application cycle, do when the Helper I reset. There's no set date for the reset, do you'll have to wait for the moment.

A

A pigeon

The forums people are nice but the PvPers are the most salty creatures you'll ever see

Reactions: Aurora

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
I think you'll find toxic people anywhere you go like @zRinne said. The important thing is to keep your chin up and not let those people get to you and ruin your time (:

The forums people are nice but the PvPers are the most salty creatures you'll ever see

Not that I agree but the description "salty creatures" lol

Reactions: A pigeon

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I have been to many servers/Communities and so far Cube Craft has been the most respectful. One community made fun of me for my name bullied others (I will not name this server/Community). One server denied staff for there name. (I could tell because I saw one application that was perfect and was denied there name was BobbyFunk.) So Props to Cubecraft so far most respectful community/server I have been to. But Cubecraft Needs a bit more staff.
There's not a single server without any toxcity.
Your name is cute and if anyone bullies you, just ignore or report them if you like :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom