Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I like the vid! i made an entire video where me and a pal just went around well using the chef kit pretending we were starting a restaurant. basically picked the chef kit for the memes.

Dec 22, 2019
Healer = best kit for any SkyWars
Builder = best kit for any EggWars

You're welcome
how is the healer kit good its so trash at least with the tank kit you can get armor but with the healer kit you dont even need to use golden apples half of the time because your armor is already good because you chose the tank kit and golden apples aren't even that good, steak regenerates about as fast as a golden apple

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
how is the healer kit good its so trash at least with the tank kit you can get armor but with the healer kit you dont even need to use golden apples half of the time because your armor is already good because you chose the tank kit and golden apples aren't even that good, steak regenerates about as fast as a golden apple

Because regeneration is broken on Bedrock. There are some bugs and without something that could regenerate your hearts fast, you're dead before even fighting a player. Also, when I open chests, I find a lot of Enchanted Armors, and Diamond ones too, so, tank kit to me it's useless. If instead someone vote basic, I simply take resources and I make myself full diamond or with op apples.

Reactions: Waligug
D

Deleted member 481668

Great video, I enjoyed it. Everyone their opinion would be diffrent but, I like the way how you explain everything. I also Like your quality, nice thumbnail, and get a like! ;)

Swordsman is the kit I always use in Skywars.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
personally think the best kit is objective to your play style or what you need. But that's just me

NoobSeo

Jun 6, 2020
This is true but bedrock edition need more kits example: Skywars need scout kit
Eggwars need money bags kit.

Reactions: byelol
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom