Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
guys what do you think is the best way to earn levels is? Eggwars? Skywars? solos? or mega? or maybe even giga? like I mean there isn't a levels leaderboard (they should totally create that tho) but just to brag to my friends.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I haven't tried loads but eggwars 4s seems to be very effective. If your in a good party 1.30m games, 250exp per game

Reactions: legendaryfox977

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't tried loads but eggwars 4s seems to be very effective. If your in a good party 1.30m games, 250exp per game
I agree with @ItsJustWildd and also duos seems to be the 2nd best choice if your speed running 2-3 minute games but I don’t recommend mega because there are way more campers and games sometimes takes so long.

Reactions: Wildd

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Eggwars is ALWAYS the best choice for XP. 250 per win. If you have a sweaty squad, 4s is best because you can average 250xp in a two minute game.
If you don't have any friends, solos is probably the best option.

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
guys what do you think is the best way to earn levels is? Eggwars? Skywars? solos? or mega? or maybe even giga? like I mean there isn't a levels leaderboard (they should totally create that tho) but just to brag to my friends.
Eggwars |rusher|(250xp) |time 1-5 minutes| or skywars chaos(125xp) |time 1-2 minutes| Draw your conclusions depending on your pvp level, those are the two best ways for me.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1 exp!! so much!
Tbh cubecraft should change it so that instead of getting 1 exp if your first too getting 1 exp per mini game won. That way people who get a perfect game and win 18/18 would be heavily rewarded for doing well. I feel like it only fair sinice on some games modes you get rewarded for kills

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This will make a slight difference but if you say “GG” after every game (win or lose doesn’t matter) you will get +1exp.
... I was wrong you don't get an extra 1 exp for getting first I just been saying GG after every game...kinda sucks that 1st place get the same as 2nd and 3rd

Last edited:
Reactions: legendaryfox977

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
it used to be ctf but more recently with blockwars xp being modified and eggwars to4 average times becoming lower within the sweat community to4 is the way to go atm

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
4s is in my option the best/easiest if you have a bit of a good team and get games in 2 minutes and get every win 250xp, +1 if you also send gg after every game, it goes fast.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom