Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RANDOM QUESTION TIME: Which is better, sausages or bacon?

• SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • BACON!!!!!!!!

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Hello, I'd just like to share with you one of the best games I've had in a while, and show new commers that not all tower defence is mage spam.

Firstly, here are some images from the game (Me and @_The13thDoctor_ vs a team of four or three, this was our base):

lSXsP60.png

njxOfbK.png

5BvNUFB.png
Disclaimer: The other base was JUST as good, the only reason why it wasn't a draw was that of an early attack we sent)

So, there you have it, not all tower defence is mage spam and misplacement. Never tried it? Contact me on discord and maybe I can teach you some things :D
discord: Al Capone#1366

A huge shoutout to my friend @_The13thDoctor_ for playing with me and helping me in various places, together we secured a 2v4/2v3 victory (Still dunno which one lol) :) <3

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, I'd just like to share with you one of the best games I've had in a while, and show new commers that not all tower defence is mage spam.

Firstly, here are some images from the game (Me and @_The13thDoctor_ vs a team of four or three, this was our base):

lSXsP60.png

njxOfbK.png

5BvNUFB.png
Disclaimer: The other base was JUST as good, the only reason why it wasn't a draw was that of an early attack we sent)

So, there you have it, not all tower defence is mage spam and misplacement. Never tried it? Contact me on discord and maybe I can teach you some things :D
discord: Al Capone#1366

A huge shoutout to my friend @_The13thDoctor_ for playing with me and helping me in various places, together we secured a 2v4/2v3 victory (Still dunno which one lol) :) <3
Ok cool. Another long game. “I LOVE LONG GAMES”. Must have been annoying.....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom