Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pudding

May 2, 2015
So i want to know your best/funny moment you had in a whatever match :D
So ill start, I was playing Hunger Games and the game starts i tun for the chest and i see it!
A Diamond sword!
MeGusta.png

I Manage to take it and some food too:cool: and im like yeah i won this now so
giphy.gif

so like 2 min later i kill 2 players.. im out of food so my hearts don't replenish no more, out of no where some dude jumps on me with a wooden sword! aaaand surprise surprise he killed me, i rage sooo hard lmao but now i just laugh about it.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Hmm... I'll list both my moments

Best: When I get full diamond armor in SG and with diamond sword kit I rek everyone

Funny: I die right after I get full diamond to lag by a guy with no weapon.. Yeah, you know it's funny. >=3

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
I remember once in Skywars, a guy was building a sort of stair type bridge over to my island, he jumped and then in mid air, I shot him and he fell into the 1x1 hole underneath. I was just like, "Nope." And had everyone I was in the call with laughing for like 5 minutes.
Idk why it was so funny but yeah

Reactions: Elphios

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Last night in team skywars i was on "trees" as the only player on my team. There were two opposite teams coming after me (one with 5 players, and one with 3) and i somehow actually killed them all. The game went on for almost an hour but holy cow i got a lot of kills :o

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom