Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Favourite FPS (First Person Shooter) game?

• Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare III

• Call of duty Black Ops

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Call of duty Black Ops II

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Battlefield

• Battlefield II

• Battlefield III

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Battlefield IV

• Other (please state in comment section below)

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Black ops II for me, it was my first FPS game, i'm not into halo or anything, idk why, i love BO2 for its simplicity :)

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

The awesomepingu2005

May 6, 2014
So CoD or battlefield... What happened to crysis, killzone, farcry, halo, bio shock, fallout, half life, duke nukem, metal gear, ARMA and even Gmod to some level. All of these are better than any CoD or Battlefield game in my opinion
thats why i said 'other' i dont play a lot of fps games so i only remembered cod and battlefeild

The awesomepingu2005

May 6, 2014
in battlefield 4 you can fight on land but at the same time there are poeple in the air in jets or helicopters and som poeple in boats or jeeps. And unlike cod or any other fps games, when you get knifed by someone u can counter it and have a 50% chance of killing the other person! Oh and u can also destroy entire buildings just by taking out the support underneath, unlike any fps environment is destructible with a certain weapon or vehicle. therfore making it the best fps ever in my 0pinion

Reactions: Chippeh

The awesomepingu2005

May 6, 2014
So CoD or battlefield... What happened to crysis, killzone, farcry, halo, bio shock, fallout, half life, duke nukem, metal gear, ARMA and even Gmod to some level. All of these are better than any CoD or Battlefield game in my opinion
plus it would take up allot of slots and probs fill ur page! so i picked the most popular for the question answers. also thats why i put other

Chippeh

May 4, 2014
south africa
in battlefield 4 you can fight on land but at the same time there are poeple in the air in jets or helicopters and som poeple in boats or jeeps. And unlike cod or any other fps games, when you get knifed by someone u can counter it and have a 50% chance of killing the other person! Oh and u can also destroy entire buildings just by taking out the support underneath, unlike any fps environment is destructible with a certain weapon or vehicle. therfore making it the best fps ever in my 0pinion
yes bf4 is the best :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom