Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Favourite FPS (First Person Shooter) game?

• Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare III

• Call of duty Black Ops

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Call of duty Black Ops II

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Battlefield

• Battlefield II

• Battlefield III

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Battlefield IV

• Other (please state in comment section below)

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
As did I. And some not so proud deaths... but I don't mention those. Just focus on the good so you don't feel an unbearable amount of shame at killing yourself, your whole team, and then accidentally bringing the flag back to the enemy team. Not that I've done that or anything... :3
Getting a stick of the top of the spire, and the splattering a team member in a falcon. gg

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
My favorite FPS is probably Metro 2033/lastlight. The game is just flat out amazing, especially in terms of graphical design.
COD and Battlefield are decent.
In terms of call of duty, i only care about the treyarch ones, since they are better, they try to do something different, rather than the boring games from infinityward and sledgehammer. Im not hyped about advanced warfare at all, since its from sledgehammer and they usually dont think outside the box, they are not known for innovation, rather the opposite.
In terms of Battlefield, i mean what is there to say? its a fun game, BF4 was rushed a bit too much causing a lot of day one problems.

I feel like a lot of people dont take other shooters into account other than, Battlefield, COD or Halo, which is a real shame

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
My favorite FPS is probably Metro 2033/lastlight. The game is just flat out amazing, especially in terms of graphical design.
COD and Battlefield are decent.
In terms of call of duty, i only care about the treyarch ones, since they are better, they try to do something different, rather than the boring games from infinityward and sledgehammer. Im not hyped about advanced warfare at all, since its from sledgehammer and they usually dont think outside the box, they are not known for innovation, rather the opposite.
In terms of Battlefield, i mean what is there to say? its a fun game, BF4 was rushed a bit too much causing a lot of day one problems.

I feel like a lot of people dont take other shooters into account other than, Battlefield, COD or Halo, which is a real shame
Lol muse is right xD

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Getting a stick of the top of the spire, and the splattering a team member in a falcon. gg
I jumped off the spire once, turned around and stuck someone, but unfortunately it was my own teammate assassinating the enemy I was going for. Then on the way down, instead of landing safely on the little gravity thing below, I landed on a falcon passing by losing yet another point for our team. Needless to say, I've had better matches.

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
I jumped off the spire once, turned around and stuck someone, but unfortunately it was my own teammate assassinating the enemy I was going for. Then on the way down, instead of landing safely on the little gravity thing below, I landed on a falcon passing by losing yet another point for our team. Needless to say, I've had better matches.
Sorry for my very low halo vocabulary but I took a four wheeler and tried running over people that didn't work very well

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
I just realized: Bioshock is an FPS game too... So MW 2, Bioshock Franchise, Titanfall. Those are my favorite ones.

Reactions: Volkom_

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
MW2 all the way, every day for like 2 years I would bring my PS3 over to my neighbors house and play it all day. Tar-21 is the best gun.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Pfft. The swords were barely OP and you could kill someone with a sword easily if you had skill. MW2 had nubetubes and nukes :P

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I had no skill on halo and yet i went on a 14 streak on free for all just using that sword. mw2 may have had noobtubes but at least the game was fun. There is a reason that the most map remakes have been from mw2. AC130, if in the hands of a skilled player, could wreck everyone and noobtubes are countered with simple strategy. The only problems with MW2 with me were the DEATHSTREAKS and the spawns.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom