Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So, I've been thinking about this for a long time. You can make the best story about being in a cubecraft game. Example: I'll make a story about a time in egg wars. Here are the rules
1. 1st person ONLY
2. You have to feel like you're in the game, not playing it on a computer. Example: As I fell into the void, my chest began to rumble with pain until, nothing.
Good luck to all of the contestants. I'll be making a story myself and who I think is the winner, I'll like that post. Best of luck to all :P. Tip: Use vivid verbs.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I like trains.

The end.

@TeovoTeovo
7zkiG.gif

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I was playing Solo skywars with the TNT kit trying to fly to mid by using explosions, and guess what, some people were following me: 1212Hawks and Niko.
I didn't feel good about knowing I'd have to shrek in half one of them, but it's how Solo works.
People fight to the end, slashing through their chests with sharp sticks, throwing bricks at each other, and jumping off bridges. Only Niko and 1212 remain alive while I was just chillin' there at mid with my TNT like a pro.

I pull my bow out and I can clearly see the heads of the two last players. It was an easy kill, but if I let someone die, another would escape and I would have lost the chance to kill them.

So without thinking about it twice, I shot 1212 in teh lower parts with the power bow, effectively making him rage and sing MLG songs at the same time.
Niko was approaching me at mid with a super safe bridge while bowspamming me. It was the end.

I didn't want to die to a noob. I only cared about blasting 1212 and my TNT. So I placed all my explosives on the ground, placed a button, and shot it. As my mind was flashing through the image of me shooting the poor Hawks in where nobody would dare to, I spoke to myself "I can die happily now" and I exploded.
Niko gets kicked by the anticheat but manages to win anyway.
GG.
+1 Experience.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Title: The dogs.
The lights around me were gone as I was running around the arena where I'm forced to fight to the death. There was one more person. With the glimpse of my eye, I
spotted him. As thunder crackled around me, I started to sneak towards the other person. The thing is, he had 2 fluffy wolves with him. I knew I had to take out the wolves. So, I grabbed a bow and 2 arrows, and shot both of the wolves as I heard their whimpers of pain. They were both dying, and were crying. "What have I done?" Buzzed through my mind as the dogs took their final breath. "I'm a monster!" Then, with no regrets, I shot myself. I saw nothing bit the wolves that I brutally shot. "I deserved this" I thought. I really did. Then, nothingness. Lesson: Don't kill my wolves in survival games

SaltySweller

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Title: Well he's Salty

I was in a Tea Party game with my Salty Clan. This wasn't a game about defeating our enemies but just to play around. My friend and voted for hardcore just to piss people off. When we loaded we rushed to get blocked, which was a pain to get. We built over to the base next to us (orange). Instead or building straight to their bridge, we started to build a square around their base. The orange team was very confused what we were doing. About 10 minutes after building and falling, we got the first layer. At that time our egg was destroyed. The clan was all standing on the square. The orange team comes sprinting at us. I use a pic-axe and break 1 block, and they whole team fell down the hole. We never noticed cause we were so intent on getting the square, it was just us and the other team. We all just built quickly to their base from the square. Evelyn77 build up from the side while the rest of us started to kill the orange team. Evelyn broke the egg just in time when about 3 of the enemies got knocked off the edge of the island. SaltyKatie, SaltyPaytee, and I died from hunger loss and fall damage. There was one person left on both teams. I flew as fast as I could trying to find the orange base. I just got there and I see the last orange guy fall off the top of the castle. R.I.P Orange. Before we all get sent to the lobby, the last guy told us "kys" and to go f ourselves. My friends and I just laughing.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
May the bad hacks be with you.
I am in a Team Eggwars game with other people I didn't know, mostly Steves.
I was pretty adrenalinic, I even had the egg cracker kit. I only cared about breaking people like chairs and making an omelette with their eggs. I take green, I take red, I take orange, I take them all off. Obviously my teammates were jealous. But who was even more salty, was a hacker from team yellow. He was still alive. They were a steve with a really bad 1.8 killaura. When I went to buy a new pick, after my golden one broke, I relaxed a bit and got some steak, built myself a sandstone bed, and slept in it. I wasn't caring about the campers, about the bowspammers. I was just chilling there doing my thing. Nothing weird going on. The peace is interrupted when I hear footsteps coming in the island. It's the hacker. "lmao ez nub i'll hak ur mom" he got near me, with a punch bow, while eating carrots using a dual weild hack, and tries to bowspam me off the bridge. He... succeds. But what he didn't know was, I am a really savage blue cat. As I fell down, while sliding through the side of the island, I placed sandstone under my feet. "HEUEHEHEU EZZZ LMAO GET HAXED FLAFFOX DIUXUDYHD DOX DOX PLS JAJAJAJ"
He said. He was really happy, satisfied, realized. He found himself. What he didn't find, was me. I managed to come back up with blocks. "GET SH0T IN TAH T1K" I said while shooting him off in the void with a punch bow by aiming at his butt. I couldn't feel more proud of myself. But I forgot to mine the block I previously placed and he lands on it. It was too late for him to get back up. "Your last words, haxerino?" I asked him. "I'm gonna DDoS ur dog jajajjajaja follow me on twitter: tiwtte.rDocm\J0stRouin".
That really warmed my heart. I felt mercyful. I decided to spare him and I removed all my armor, dropped all of my gear and weapons next to his egg, then thought "hey, teaming is not allowed." thus I got all my stuff back, broke his egg, and crushed his skull with a pickaxe, causing him to fall in the void. "hax reported" he exclamated before rage-quitting. I won the game.

"ez"
"gg"
"Just for 1 exp tho lel not rly gg"

And they all lived happily ever after.

Narwhal

Jun 11, 2016
The Arctic Waters Of Greenland
Eggwars The Movie: The extremely generic version

This basically sums up my experience with Eggwars in a nutshell... OR SHOULD I SAY "AN EGGSHELL"... No? ok. Why is everyone leaving and sighing? ;-;

I Was interested in playing some Eggwars. I normally play SG but I wanted to try something I don't normally play. This would be my first time playing in three weeks (totally didn't rage-quit). Unfortunately, every sign said "waiting for a game" so I had to wait for the games to pop up. I waited for an hour straight, giving a blank stare at the signs. My friend came into the lobby, noticing that I was literally just staring at the signs. Needless to say he gave me the "dafuq" face, shook his head and left the lobby. Finally, all of the signs were slowly showing games one-by-one.

Game 1:

I entered a game on the map 'Aztec', I was excited to finally get back into playing some more Eggwars. I voted normal health and normal items like always but a diamond donator entered the lobby and voted op at the last second before the game started. Of course the game ended up being op. To make matters worse... Because he voted at the very last second, I didn't have a chance to change my kit from egg armour to money bag. My teammates called me a "noob" for having the egg armour kit in op. I took an "L" and left the game...

Game 2:
This time... I chose the map 'Mushroom' (I think that's it's name). I haven't played this map before, the design stunned me! Luckily, I was the only Gold+ donator, so this game wasn't op or triple health. My entire team consisted of 1 narwhal and the rest being Alex skins. Unfortunately my spawn was the furthest away from any of the gens and the Alexs (wtf is the plural of "Alex") went afk on ALL of the gens. There was one Alex that was chasing me and shifting at me, I heavily cringed. I went to the iron gen and only had a 1/3 chance of getting an ingot per spawn because of the troll Alexs. I built to mid and realised they added emerald gens. I couldn't wait to see all of the new items they added with the currency of emeralds! I turned my head and say a derpy Steve skin running towards me. I got a six hit combo on him then he hit me ONCE and blasted me like 10 blocks away into the void. I was so confused... I went to the shop and noticed you can buy a new knockback item. I was honestly disgusted by this, I couldn't tell if this was worse than the infamous punch bow. After re-spawning, one of the Alexs on my team called me a "fgt" for dying, like they could do any better. For some reason the bridge to mid wasn't there anymore so I had to make another. Whilst building I realised I didn't have enough blocks to build to mid so I ran back but one of the Alexs broke the blocks in front of me and I died. He said "GG" in the global chat. The derpy Steve rushed my island and one-punched me again with the knockback item and broke my team's egg. It turns out that he's cross-teaming with all the Alexs on my team and they all wanted me to be eliminated. I facepalmed in real life so hard my neighbours could hear it. I left before he killed me again.

Game 3:
Sigh... Third time's the charm... Right? No? Ok. I chose the map "Western", another new map! When I joined, I clicked tab and noticed that there were seven Gold+ ranks (including myself) in this lobby, they all had tryhard names, tryhard skins and tryhard looking capes, except for one. All of the five tryhards voted normal items and health as well as me... HOWEVER, the non-tryhard looking guy voted op and triple health... Honestly, do I even need to state what the outcomes of the game types plus health ended up being? I left...

Game 4:
I was getting bored, these rounds were definitely interesting to say the least, especially game two. I went to the map "Tea party" (I think that's the map's name). Ironically I was the only donator who was Gold+ which was surprising since it's a 40 player map. I spawned closest of my team to the iron gen! However... Two of my teammates had the money bag kit and bought sandstone, trapping me in the room. I couldn't break it because they were standing on it. They kept saying "trolololol" in the chat. After 15 minutes they STILL wouldn't leave. I gave up and left.

Game 5:
I'm on the journey of completely losing faith in Eggwars. THIS TIME, I went on the map 'Storm', this had always been my favourite team Eggwars map, although fighting people on the snow was irritating. Before the game started, my teammate kept spam messaging me "OPOPOPOPOPOOPOPOPOPPOPOOPPOP", I didn't do so. When the game started he told me to kill myself and left the game. Bruh. I took out six entire teams with one other team remaining. We both still had our eggs unharmed. I got to the island right next to his. I tried building across to his island but he kept bowspamming punch 1, this made the process extra annoying and long. After twenty minutes, I managed to get about 90% of the way to his island, I was relived. I went back to buy some gapples. After trading with the villager, I turned my bootiful narwhal head and my heart sank. The bridge had been blown up. GG. I scolded him in the chat for that decision, his response: "nub". I built another bridge to his island, but this time he didn't blow it up. I got so many combos and consecutive hits on him, killing him! After everything that has happened, I didn't feel bad AT ALL for giving him a good ol' "EZ" in the chat. This was it. Am I finally going to win a game? Well... He had the egg breaker kit... I decided to go back to my island to get some obsidian. I came back to his island and killed him again. Because he kept punching me I miss-clicked the obsidian... He said "LOL NUB" in the chat... But little did he know, I had extra obsidian to block myself in. He had a doubled layer obsidian, I broke the first block. I just needed to break the second block then the egg, then the player and I finally win a game. Right when I broke the second obsidian... I get kicked for "breaking blocks too fast"...

I CRI EVRYTIEM

SG I MISS YOU

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz
D

Deleted member 169486

I stroll up to the board, kingdom is what I pick. Snow block to snow block, up and up I go. As I reached the top, the timer began. 3, 2, 1, into a whole new world I went. Surrounded by strangers in a glass box in the sky.

I crash to the ground and run to the castle. The giant box of iron is my goal. I make ans grab it all, trading with the nice man in the robe for some sandstone and armor, Trader I believe his name was.

I accend the stairs and see the egg. I surround it with stone, as far as the eye could see. I return to Trader, trading more iron for a sword and some food, heading out into battle.

I reach the far off land of mid, concurring the land on which I stand. Bodies across the field, a top the castle a warrior stands alone. I build up to greet him, and remove his head before blocking the exits, I need my head.

I hear a bang. I turn just in time to someone break through my walls. I run past the bodies and onto my land. I throw the diamonds at the generator, as it begins spewing more out. I grab what I can when suddenly I see a message

"Your egg has been destroyed"

I chase the man across the bridge, only to find it broken. I slash him with my sword, and watch as he falls into the dark abiss below. I turn and run, toward the safety of my kingdom behind.

Under geared and alone, I watch as the rest of my team falls. I grab some diamonds and trade them for a bow and some arrows. I will shoot anything that moves. The first wave comes. 3 people armed with armor and weapons made of solid diamond. I begin my rampage firing arrow after arrow at the oncoming attackers. I shot my last arrow and missed the final attacker. I accepted my fate when I see something. The last member of my kingdom comes from behind and sacrificed himself to save me. I whisper a silent Thank You as I watch him fall into the void.

I get my stuff ready, preparing my assult on the final remaining kingdom. I run towards the unknown land, killing one in the process. I run across the bridge, armed to the teeth. By the time I see it, it was to late. The arrow it me from the side, and as I fall into the void, I think it myself, I'll finally be in the lobby again.

EDIT: He liked it I win!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Once upon a time in the Cubecraft Forums...
There was a kid, he was 14, his name was @tspacecat and he was from The Netherlands.

He often made threads, they were actually quite silly so everyone told their opinion about his suggestion.
He also made a lot of horrible grammar mistakes, wich he doesn't seem to realise.
Once a member disagreed with his suggestion, his way to change their mind was... interesting...
A lot of times when he became salty on the Forums he amused us...

Now on October 22th, he suddenly just... disappeared...
Until this day this loved member still hasn't returned.
He wrote history and shall never be forgotten.

@tspacecat if you ever end up reading this, this one was for you!

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Once upon a time in the Cubecraft Forums...
There was a kid, he was 14, his name was @tspacecat and he was from The Netherlands.

He often made threads, they were actually quite silly so everyone told their opinion about his suggestion.
He also made a lot of horrible grammar mistakes, wich he doesn't seem to realise.
Once a member disagreed with his suggestion, his way to change their mind was... interesting...
A lot of times when he became salty on the Forums he amused us...

Now on October 22th, he suddenly just... disappeared...
Until this day this loved member still hasn't returned.
He wrote history and shall never be forgotten.

@tspacecat if you ever end up reading this, this one was for you!
1goi4a.jpg

Reactions: TheJeroen

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Solo Skywars.

Somehow, I appeared on a strange glass cage. I had no idea of what was going on, I I even thought I was dreaming. I had a paper and an empty map with me. "How does this work?" I asked myself. I shook the paper and some items came to my mind. I was scared. Why was I seeing those items on my mind? I don't know why, but I focused on the Iron helmet. Then, someone shouted with a robot voice: "Iron Golem selected". I couldn't understand anything, and then I noticed there were a lot of people on other cages. The robotic voice that sounded earlier said: "SkyWars starting un 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."
As he said the last number, my glass cage opened and I fell to a floating island. It had a tree, a mine and a small lake. Also, there were chests around it. A complete Iron set spawned in front of me. I picked it up and put on the armour. I saw a chest and I opened it. It contained a diamond sword, some apples and blocks. I still didn't understand anything. Just then, I heard some blocks being placed. Another person was coming to my island. I thought he just wanted to be my friend, but in the exact moment when he jumped, he swung his sword and hurt my arm. I screamed, it was hurting a lot. Next, my instinct told me to slay that guy. I selected my diamond sword and got ready to fight. The enemy started. He tried to hurt my leg, but I jumped and stuck my weapon on his chest. As the sword was going through his body, the blood started to cover it. Killing that guy didn't feel good, and I hid and started to think about what was going on. Why was I doing this? Is this just a dream? I left my hideout and looked for other players. I saw a girl. But... That girl was familiar to me... Is she... No, this cannot be true. Is my girlfriend there? Immediately, I shouted her name, and looked at me like she didn't know me. In fact, she grabbed a bow and started to shoot me. One of the arrows hit on my foot and I couldn't sprint. I didn't feel the pain because of the adrenaline. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I would forge my death, so she would stop looking at me. It went as I wanted to, and I sneaked to her while she wasn't looking. I stole her bow and threw her to the floor. I had to talk to her, but she I immediately emptied a lava bucket on her. She committed suicide. I started to cry. The strange robot voice shouted: 3 players left!
I didn't listen to it, because I couldn't stop crying. My girlfriend committed suicide and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Just after that, I noticed something. All that bullshit couldn't be true. I was sure I was dreaming or something like that. When that thought came to my mind, I ran to the remaining people. It wouldn't care as I was dreaming. Let's kill them, why not? I bashed one of the player's head to a tree and threw him to the void, and the other one fought me. He broke my sword, but I beat him up on a battle. I dodged every swing from his sword, and I punched him until I was able to kick him to the void. As he was falling, a "hax noob recorded" could be heard. I finished it. Fireworks spawned next to me, and filled the sky with a lot of colours. Finally, the map disappeared and I respawned on my native city. The robot voice said: Thanks for playing! "I knew it. This was not true at all"

The End.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1212hawks_
D

Deleted member 204478

I spawned in a glass cage,
I fell,
I got iron,
Rushed mid,
Got pushed off by noob,
Hacker came and Broke egg,
Killed by hacker....
fin ._.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom