Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Berseker needs buff/changes?

• Total voters

Giepisov

May 21, 2021
First of all , sorry for the english ,isnt my main language.
Berseker kit is weak in Bedrock Edition, here why:
-axe in Bedrock Edition is just a sword with less damange . A diamond axe its the same as an iron sword.
-the armor is weak. Sniper s armor is better then Berserker s and Sniper is meant to be squishy.
-Berseker isnt the single kit with knockback and not the best:
-Sniper: better armor, same damange on the melee weapon,and BONUS: an enchanted bow
-Samurai: hard to compare mathematical , but he is better.

So ... he needs changes/buffs
Please post your sugestions.

Attachments

• memul.jpg
    memul.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 94
Jul 5, 2021
Texas 🤠
Pronouns
He/They
-axe in Bedrock Edition is just a sword with less damange . A diamond axe its the same as an iron sword.
-the armor is weak. Sniper s armor is better then Berserker s and Sniper is meant to be squishy.
-Sniper: better armor, same damange on the melee weapon,and BONUS: an enchanted bow

I just realized that and I wholeheartedly agree

• Agree
Reactions: Giepisov

Mr Tea

Aug 4, 2021

I suggest adding any helmet that’s not diamond to the armor set (chain or leather, preferably), sharpness on the axe to make it do damage equal to that of a diamond sword, and a buff to the knockback of the wooden sword. You could also make it so that the wooden sword has fire aspect on it instead of knockback, and get rid of the sharpness on the axe to balance that. In FFA, each class is meant to cater to a specific playstyle through its unique qualities: for example, warrior is offense-based, beast is defense-based, samurai is movement-based, sniper is range-based, and wizard is strategy-based; in terms of functions, beserker seems to be the type of class that is meant to be very offensive and chaotic in nature - more so than even warrior, which is why it does not have as much armor as warrior. If you want my opinion, I think that the fire aspect buff is the best route, since it would make fighting against the beserker pretty crazy and difficult, but also not too difficult, as they would still be relatively easy to kill. While the knockback and sharpness buff is also fine, I simply don’t think that it would add much to the class and its purpose, not to mention how many people probably wouldn’t even use the knockback part of the class, making it become kind of a warrior copout, like how it is right now. But those are just my thoughts.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that it needs a buff or change. It is outclassed by most kits and it is just weaker than others. It just doesn’t have the best armour, speed, attack, ranged or magical tricks

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.