Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sofia_charms

Jun 22, 2016
Hi, I recently have been playing the PvP on the server a lot. As I was playing I came across a few cool maps that I wanted to play again. Every time I joined a match I would get a different map. I think that you guys should make it so you can choose which map you want to play on for the duels. I think this would make PvP more fun for everyone because you can always go back to those awesome maps you have played. I also think this idea could get more people to play the PvP on the server.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hi, I recently have been playing the PvP on the server a lot. As I was playing I came across a few cool maps that I wanted to play again. Every time I joined a match I would get a different map. I think that you guys should make it so you can choose which map you want to play on for the duels. I think this would make PvP more fun for everyone because you can always go back to those awesome maps you have played. I also think this idea could get more people to play the PvP on the server.
+99

Really good idea

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I really like your suggestion, I'm not sure why this wasn't added in the first place and I've been debating on making a thread about it. They already added the option to choose maps with custom kits, but it would be nice if they also added this to just normal duels. If they're going to add this they should just take the map settings from the custom kits as it's already there and it is easy to use and looks good, you can just enable the maps that you like so you don't constantly play on like one map that you like. (http://prntscr.com/bjxowm) When the game is looking for an opponent it could search for someone with the same maps enabled, even if they just have one map in common. If the players have more than one map in common the game can just randomly choose one of the maps that they have in common.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom