Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BsA07

Well-Known Member
Jan 4, 2018
60
27
94
19
Hello everyone.

This isn't a forum to change something in a game, this is just so people see this and understand how ignoring this is.

Sometimes when im in a lobby, waiting for a game to start, i see people begging for stuff like: "Vote for normal hp" or "vote for normal items" (9/10 time stone rankers).
I understand its frustating if you don't get the gamemode/hp what you cant, but don't beg for people to vote what you want, while they spend money on there rank.
If you buy the lapis rank for 12 euros, you can vote for hp, or you can buy the gold rank for 26 euros, so you can vote for everything.
I understand that some people don't have alot of money, because they are a child or for other reasons. But still, please don't beg for thing while people spend money on it.
 

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
58
125
39
I think it is fine to politely ask for a gamemode. I am a diamond rank myself and have been asked before and it is totally fine. They are just people wanting to get a vote once and a while. Before I was a diamond rank, I sometimes asked for a vote and that was one reason I upgraded to diamond rank is because I saw how the other ranks could just vote for whatever they want and tried the fun game modes and I wanted a diamond rank of my own. I think it helps advertise their ranks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: babybear8816
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom