Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can you please add bedwars to cubecraft?

• Total voters

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
You guys should add bedwars to Cubecraft Games. And you will see, that this server will fill of players. Cubecraft will be so famous.
Seeing how cube is currently, I don't think it is profitable to develop something that has practically the same concepts and dynamic as eggwars.

I voted :unsure: because it is true that it may bring many new people to the server, but it would not make sense to have practically the same modalities in the same server.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SoloWarz

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I TOTALLY disagree and would inform you that more than 3-5 people recently suggested that and are DISAGREED WITH...

(Eggwars is more competitive while playing it and I see that there is absolutely no need to add Bedwars in, only upgrades to egg can happen "nothing currently"...)

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I TOTALLY disagree and would inform you that more than 3-5 people recently suggested that and are DISAGREED WITH...

(Eggwars is more competitive while playing it and I see that there is absolutely no need to add Bedwars in, only upgrades to egg can happen "nothing currently"...)
how do u add this "java player my yt channel lvl blah blah" under the reply ??

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom