• Yes, It could take time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I suggest making Bedwars with 1.12.2 PvP mode, All servers I played before that they had Bedwars, it was 1.8 PvP mode, I think its the time to change, CubeCraft can make it, Bedwars in CubeCraft, I hope they make it Soon!

Post Your Vote In The Poll UP. <3

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Welcome to EggWars: A gamemode with the same theme, but without the boosters you can buy on Hypixel. But, on CubeCraft, you can even play the double egg mode :)
True. BedWars is basically almost the same as Eggwars, welcome on CubeCraft. :shrug:

Reactions: remio

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Welcome to EggWars: A gamemode with the same theme, but without the boosters you can buy on Hypixel. But, on CubeCraft, you can even play the double egg mode :)
Nut BedWars More Items in ItemShop, And you can upgrade ur armor.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Nut BedWars More Items in ItemShop, And you can upgrade ur armor.
False! Bedwars doesn't really have more items in its shop, but indeed, there are differences. In BedWars, your armor stays forever and you can upgrade it, which I'm not a huge fan of. I prefer EggWars: You have to buy armor, after each death.

Reactions: Fliqa

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
I suggest making Bedwars with 1.12.2 PvP mode, All servers I played before that they had Bedwars, it was 1.8 PvP mode, I think its the time to change, CubeCraft can make it, Bedwars in CubeCraft, I hope they make it Soon!

Post Your Vote In The Poll UP. <3
BedWars and EggWars is basically the same.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
NO.
every server has only one gamemode of thos type
eggwars
bedwars
cakewars

any sarver has 2
is unnecesary :C

Abodz

May 14, 2018
LOL, Ok I Don't know why do I post this, all ppl denied xD

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
So, as said above, we have EggWars, which has the same essence as BedWars. Protect your egg, instead of a bed, and fight like you would with BedWars. EggWars is also available in both 1.8 and 1.9, so you can choose your preferred PVP mechanic.
I hope you understand why some people are confused by the suggestion, as we have the same sort of game.

If you have suggestions to do with EggWars gameplay, what we can change, new items or new gamemodes for our new Experimental Eggwars, then feel free to suggest on this forum!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom