Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Hi CubeCrafters,

Just as a heads up, BedWars Teams of 2 has just been released! We also added some new items!

bedwars.png

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I got chat gpt to write the message for you:

Introducing Bedwars Duos: Team Up and Conquer!

Attention all Minecraft enthusiasts! We're thrilled to announce the launch of a highly anticipated addition to our Bedwars experience: Bedwars Duos! Get ready to team up with a friend, strategize, and dominate the battlefield like never before.

What is Bedwars Duos? Bedwars Duos is a thrilling twist on the classic Bedwars gameplay, where teamwork and coordination are the keys to victory. You and a partner will join forces to defend your bed, gather resources, and take down opposing teams in intense PvP battles.

Why Play Bedwars Duos?

• Dynamic Strategy: Collaborate with your teammate to devise creative strategies, whether it's rushing other teams, fortifying your defenses, or launching surprise attacks.
  • Enhanced Communication: Communication is crucial in Bedwars Duos. Coordinate your movements, share resources, and support each other in real-time to outsmart your opponents.
  • Double the Fun: Experience the excitement of Bedwars with a friend by your side. Laugh, strategize, and celebrate victories together as you work towards becoming the ultimate duo.
How to Play:

1. Find a Partner: Grab a friend or team up with a fellow Minecraft player who shares your passion for Bedwars.
  2. Join a Game: Head to the Bedwars Duos lobby and queue up for a match.
  3. Coordinate: Communicate with your teammate from the start. Discuss your plan of action and adapt to the evolving battlefield.
  4. Conquer: Work together to protect your bed, gather resources from generators, and eliminate rival teams. Victory awaits those who can outwit and outlast their opponents.
Get Started Today: Ready to dive into the action? Gather your teammate, hop into a game of Bedwars Duos, and experience the thrill of cooperative competition like never before. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to Bedwars, there's never been a better time to join the adventure.

Join us in the excitement as we unleash Bedwars Duos upon the Minecraft community. Are you and your partner up for the challenge? See you on the battlefield!

Apr 27, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Salut j'ai quelque suggestions pour le bedwars duo:
-+ de 4 team car 4 est trop peu pour du duo.
-Faire un paramètre où les joueurs pourraient choisir quel types de menu Shop veulent-ils (comme The Hive)
-nerf les squelette
Exepter ça, super mode jeu !

EpsonBeta

Feb 18, 2024
to me, the team of 2 bedwars is easier for me to master the bedwars skills, since I am a newbie in this field.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom