Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
That's a debatel opinion...
No it isn't. Bedwars discourages camping because you can't get diamonds at your base. Bedwars maps are also built for gameplay not looks, the opposite of some eggwars maps. Also bedwars is more of an offensive game with easier to obtain epearls*, harder to obtain obsidian*, spawnable golems and throwable silverfish, both of which make camping less effective. Also it's easiest to kill people* from knockback II sticks to not being able to get armor that makes you virtually invincible.

* - as opposed to eggwars

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
No it isn't. Bedwars discourages camping because you can't get diamonds at your base. Bedwars maps are also built for gameplay not looks, the opposite of some eggwars maps. Also bedwars is more of an offensive game with easier to obtain epearls*, harder to obtain obsidian*, spawnable golems and throwable silverfish, both of which make camping less effective. Also it's easiest to kill people* from knockback II sticks to not being able to get armor that makes you virtually invincible.

* - as opposed to eggwars
Yeees. Much indeed very WOWZ.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Here is the cycle.

GommeHD ----> CubeCraftGames
CubeCraftGames ----> Hypixel
Hypixel ----> Hive (i did not know about this)

I know some small servers branched off of Cubecraft, but im talking about the "Big Picture"

Thats all ive got to say.
Thats the spirit. ThEY STEALED IT!!!!
"Stealed" is a strong word.
More like "Took an idea and made it into their own", because "Stealing" means you took something and it is exactly the way it is.
Also, if Hypixel "Stole" Eggwars, then CubeCraft "Stole" Bedwars. Both servers did the same thing.

@HiRandomPerson comment on this and prove me wrong.

May 21, 2017
random persons house
Here is the cycle.

GommeHD ----> CubeCraftGames
CubeCraftGames ----> Hypixel
Hypixel ----> Hive (i did not know about this)

I know some small servers branched off of Cubecraft, but im talking about the "Big Picture"

Thats all ive got to say.

"Stealed" is a strong word.
More like "Took an idea and made it into their own", because "Stealing" means you took something and it is exactly the way it is.
Also, if Hypixel "Stole" Eggwars, then CubeCraft "Stole" Bedwars. Both servers did the same thing.

@HiRandomPerson comment on this and prove me wrong.
Exposed everyone steals from everyone. But why they dont make a big server togeter. Its better than '''taking a idea''

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Cubecraft actually stole Bedwars from GommeHD. Stop ignoring facts.
Finally someone who actually knows this
P.S. thanks for saying the name every time I try to point this server out I never know the name I just know it was an old german server

Exposed everyone steals from everyone. But why they dont make a big server togeter. Its better than '''taking a idea''
I wonder
maybe because they need to merge and that takes a lot of work
About a year ago The Chunk Merged with Cubecraft and that was likely not a 1 day job
also they have to both agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom