Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There are many servers that take (steal) ideas for cubecraft. We can't do anything against this. Skywars isn't also of cubecraft. We must to be proud that servers take our ideas, because we have the original one! There are many game based on Eggwars: bedwars, cakewars, witch wars,...
Cubecraft want to be so original as possible And that is the reason Why cubecraft is so popular. We have many games that are invented By cubecraft, as layerspleef, eggwars, blockband,...

There are self maps faked of cubecraft, as the beautiful And popular map Paris. The same lay-out And No difference with that of cubecraft. As I have Said we must to be proud that servers take our ideas!!

Reactions: HiRandomPerson

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
They're literally different blocks, nothing else. That's not a difference. The only true difference are a few purchases and the map layout. They all play the exact same way.
Bedwars on gommeHD has also different stuff, and the generators are not the same as in cubecraft. Eggwars is a original name and game. The maps are original, the gameplay is original, the generator levels are original, can I say more or??

Reactions: HiRandomPerson

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Bedwars on gommeHD has also different stuff, and the generators are not the same as in cubecraft. Eggwars is a original name and game. The maps are original, the gameplay is original, the generator levels are original, can I say more or??
The game's concept is 99% Bedwars based. Hypixel's Bedwars is just as different from Eggwars than GommeHD's bedwars, so this makes your entire argument irrelevant.

May 21, 2017
random persons house
There are many servers that take (steal) ideas for cubecraft. We can't do anything against this. Skywars isn't also of cubecraft. We must to be proud that servers take our ideas, because we have the original one! There are many game based on Eggwars: bedwars, cakewars, witch wars,...
Cubecraft want to be so original as possible And that is the reason Why cubecraft is so popular. We have many games that are invented By cubecraft, as layerspleef, eggwars, blockband,...

There are self maps faked of cubecraft, as the beautiful And popular map Paris. The same lay-out And No difference with that of cubecraft. As I have Said we must to be proud that servers take our ideas!!
But cubecraft doesn't get the credit. It is sooooo unfair D:

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I
ignoring facts isnt going to help you become a helper . Stop with this fake propoganda

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom