Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
So, this is a VERY rough idea but how do we feel about UHC? There really aren’t any features servers on MCBE that have UHC and CC could see a spike in players… for those of us who don’t know what UHC is, somewhere between 30-50 (I would assume) players cue into a lobby and play regular survival Minecraft and battle other players as time progresses until there is only one player standing, similar to a Battle Royale game. I’m sure Cubecraft could add some custom items like Hypixel has… thoughts?

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
So, this is a VERY rough idea but how do we feel about UHC? There really aren’t any features servers on MCBE that have UHC and CC could see a spike in players… for those of us who don’t know what UHC is, somewhere between 30-50 (I would assume) players cue into a lobby and play regular survival Minecraft and battle other players as time progresses until there is only one player standing, similar to a Battle Royale game. I’m sure Cubecraft could add some custom items like Hypixel has… thoughts?
uhc stands for ultra hardcore that means there isnt any regen only with golden apples and sometimes its so to make it faster if u mine like a ore the whole vein gets mined please explain what type of uhc u mean there are many diffrent ways to uhc

Reactions: pvp989

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
uhc stands for ultra hardcore that means there isnt any regen only with golden apples and sometimes its so to make it faster if u mine like a ore the whole vein gets mined please explain what type of uhc u mean there are many diffrent ways to uhc
That’s kinda CC’s choice, but I was thinking standard UHC where you only regen with gaps. However, I’m sure there would be ways for CC to make it unique to them and that would all be their discretion if they were to add it.

Reactions: pvp989

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s kinda CC’s choice, but I was thinking standard UHC where you only regen with gaps. However, I’m sure there would be ways for CC to make it unique to them and that would all be their discretion if they were to add it.
im still not so sure if uhc would fit cc

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
im still not so sure if uhc would fit cc
yeah, that’s why it’s so rough of an idea. The only reason I thought of it was because no featured servers have anything like UHC, and i think it’s something that there’s a lot of interest in. However, the anticheat is a little weak for something like UHC and it’s definitely not the easiest thing to develop if they were to have custom items. thanks for the feedback, though!

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
UHC is a really nice game in genera, but I don't believe it would fit cubecraft. There could also be a lot of issues with lag if the server adds this gamemode. It's something many people would want but wouldn't be a good thing to add...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom