Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want to see UHC on bedrock?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2020
I'd love to see an Ultra HardCore game mode come to cube craft. If you didn't already know, UHC is a battle royale style game with a resource gathering period and then a PVP time. A border will begin to close in at some point and the map will get smaller and smaller until someone emerges victorious. This gamemode could also use kits to speed up the gathering of items and, like hypixel, custom crafts.

Apr 3, 2020
Reactions: wxzzrd

LodeStar

Jul 24, 2020
I have, just search for it on google, youtube, etc.
You just searched for it and you got name of BEDROCKPLAYS, HYPERNET, but none of them have such features as hypixel have. I think Cubecraft have the potential to do this, if they can make luckblock then they can make most of any game. UHC is amazing for making traps and it won't last long bcoz UHC have time limits. So adding UHC will be a great idea bcoz then CUBECRAFT will be the only FEATURED SERVER with UHC. And that will be fun for us too. Hope they will listen to us.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
You just searched for it and you got name of BEDROCKPLAYS, HYPERNET, but none of them have such features as hypixel have. I think Cubecraft have the potential to do this, if they can make luckblock then they can make most of any game. UHC is amazing for making traps and it won't last long bcoz UHC have time limits. So adding UHC will be a great idea bcoz then CUBECRAFT will be the only FEATURED SERVER with UHC. And that will be fun for us too. Hope they will listen to us.
Hey, please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

-Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!