Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dwee MC

Mar 8, 2021
I recomend you add UHC and Factions cause they are pretty good games and could be really fun :D
1) UHC could be a portal that directly takes you to a world and UHC starts , you have 10 or 20 minutes to equip and then everyones is teleported to a specific place and then they fight.
Factions: It is verry good game mode , you could enter a portal and have a special lobby were there you could play factions etc

2) Vote , you could add like kits for sky wars or other games that you can get voting or you can get a vote role etc.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I recomend you add UHC and Factions cause they are pretty good games and could be really fun :D
1) UHC could be a portal that directly takes you to a world and UHC starts , you have 10 or 20 minutes to equip and then everyones is teleported to a specific place and then they fight.
Factions: It is verry good game mode , you could enter a portal and have a special lobby were there you could play factions etc

2) Vote , you could add like kits for sky wars or other games that you can get voting or you can get a vote role etc.
CubeCraft isn't really that type of server, its more a mini game server usually servers that have factions are dedicated to just factions

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Factions and UHC have been suggested more times than i have Line dash wins at this point let me go get my previous answer:
Factions is a good idea for cc as its a gamemode a few ppl want on bedrock and ik cc can do a good job on it
UHC is just a no

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Can you explain the rules of factions?
I also would like a shrinking border more than tping to a place in UHC

Dwee MC

Mar 8, 2021
Can you explain the rules of factions?
I also would like a shrinking border more than tping to a place in UHC
Factions is like a world with different clans or solos were you can make bases and wars etc

Rules would be no hacking , be good to everyone and not much more.

Reactions: maxlol200
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom