Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello!

This is a minor suggestion but I think it should still be made aware. If you click the three lines at the top left of the page (menu) on the forums, shortcuts and other things will come up.
53D2F475-9A5A-4980-B370-E6D75DDC8748.jpeg
One of which is “Java reports”. Where is Bedrock reports? My suggestion is to have Bedrock reports under Java reports in that tab. Why? Well for one thing you need to scroll to the very bottom of the forums page to find it right now, and second, it would be a lot more new-comer friendly to have a shortcut to it.

Thanks,
RelatedNoobs

Reactions: RainbowSonic223

RainbowSonic223

Jul 19, 2015
México
I agree with you, it is quite tedious to have to go to the ban department (which is exactly the one that is located at the bottom of the whole) to be able to make a report.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

iSniper27

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2018
https://Youtube.com/iSniper
This was already suggested, but I agree! They should make it clickable like the Forums and Members tabs and name it Reports instead of Java reports. So when you click on it you can choose between bug reports, java reports, bedrock reports, etc

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This was already suggested, but I agree! They should make it clickable like the Forums and Members tabs and name it Reports instead of Java reports. So when you click on it you can choose between bug reports, java reports, bedrock reports, etc
Oops sorry I didn’t see it already suggested xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom