Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Great update, but I kinda have mixed feelings on the 'profile' part; every time you log on/click on any of the menus, it will change; as well as the fact that it's random on other people's screens, which kind of defeats the point of having it look so good.
If it worked with a custom skin, that would be the ideal world, but one workaround I'd thought of was making profiles that you can gain by getting x amount of wins/kills in a gamemode or x level, because some kind of reward other than a game stats. number and exp bar would be nice.

Reactions: XPfirePlayz

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today, we've got an awesome update for our server with our store offers, menus and profiles!

💎 Store Revamp!

If you missed it, we released our new logo with our new forums back in June, which was awesome! But with this, it left a lot of our current icons and images to be outdated with our old logos and typography... Until today!
View attachment 179064
With the exception of our 2020 Halloween bundle, our old store icons look a bit out of place with our complete rebrand. If you haven't already, check out our Halloween release thread here!
Now, our store is looking a lot more organised, with eye-catching patterns made up of cubes and previews of the content are all available for you to see!
View attachment 179119
Ahhh, much better!

⬅ Menu Icons Revamp!

Alongside the new store, we've also updated our menu icons! Enjoy these stylish buttons to interact with on our server for practically everything - from your egg skin menu to your chest skin menu, even the close menu button! Which is your favourite?
View attachment 179120
Now our menu is looking really snazzy! 🎉
🎭 Loot Revamp!

Our menus aren't the only thing that has had some work - we noticed that our older loot content lacks in quality, especially since our team has expanded and we've learned a lot in the past. With this, we decided to revamp some of the loot, such as VIP rewards and shop skins!
Lots of awesome revamps, special thanks to @Hannibal for getting these redone!

🧝‍♂️ Profile Revamp!

And finally, we have updated the profile menu!
Beforehand, we would try and render your skin into the menu, but as time went on, that system broke a little...
View attachment 179083
😡 My skin doesn't look like that!

Now, you will get a random background out of the following options! 😇
View attachment 179086
Yeah, it's a lot... Lots of customizability and lots of room for expansion as well!

A massive thank you to @Rowan Walsh for making the store offers and icons - it was a lot of work & they turned out amazingly! ❤

Thank you everyone - hope you've enjoyed this update! Stay safe and have fun 💙
My profile is not loading if it's load I would be so happy for this update but it's great update ngl good work!!😉

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom