Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nightboi92

May 12, 2021
It would be cool if there was a sign, saying who was the fastest recorded parkour maker, and they were on the front of the parkour. This would probably make more people play and stream, and make videos about trying to beat the current record. Any thoughts?

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! This can be a cool feature indeed, but there are always people trying to beat the record, so they'll need to change the sign every time someone beat the new world record?

nightboi92

May 12, 2021
Hello! This can be a cool feature indeed, but there are always people trying to beat the record, so they'll need to change the sign every time someone beat the new world record?
Well, yes, but they could do it to were it updates every week, so they like set a cap on times. Like if the record is 5 minutes let’s say on the dot. They would like make you list information like “bedrock or Java, time it was beaten in, username” and people claiming a 4:59 or lower would be reviewed. So like you can’t submit one if it’s 10 minutes if the records 5 mins

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom