Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that the amount of ticks lava burns you for should be reduced?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spadeio

Mar 31, 2021
Now, I'm gonna say, many people will disagree, and I'll get stupid responses. I think that lava keeps you burning for far too long, I lost my water bucket in a couple games (idiocy on my part) but once I got lava bucket(ed), it was game over, it takes you down to like 3 hearts, so the only way you can win is if you are able to combo the enemy, which is difficult enough if you have a good opponent, but add on to the fact that there is fire covering 4/6 of your screen, and it makes the lava the ace in the whole. Now I'm not saying remove lava, I idk if java has that problem, but if they do, hello frand.

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I agree cause i hate the fire ticks so much cause it slows you down. but, you can place water on you to remove it and have a texture pack so it wont cover so much of the screen. overall tho, yes, i agree with this

Reactions: spadeio

spadeio

Mar 31, 2021
I agree cause i hate the fire ticks so much cause it slows you down. but, you can place water on you to remove it and have a texture pack so it wont cover so much of the screen. overall tho, yes, i agree with this
On Console bedrock, there are no texture packs, and if you lose the water, its essentially game over

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.