Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that the amount of ticks lava burns you for should be reduced?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spadeio

Mar 31, 2021
Now, I'm gonna say, many people will disagree, and I'll get stupid responses. I think that lava keeps you burning for far too long, I lost my water bucket in a couple games (idiocy on my part) but once I got lava bucket(ed), it was game over, it takes you down to like 3 hearts, so the only way you can win is if you are able to combo the enemy, which is difficult enough if you have a good opponent, but add on to the fact that there is fire covering 4/6 of your screen, and it makes the lava the ace in the whole. Now I'm not saying remove lava, I idk if java has that problem, but if they do, hello frand.

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I agree cause i hate the fire ticks so much cause it slows you down. but, you can place water on you to remove it and have a texture pack so it wont cover so much of the screen. overall tho, yes, i agree with this

Reactions: spadeio

spadeio

Mar 31, 2021
I agree cause i hate the fire ticks so much cause it slows you down. but, you can place water on you to remove it and have a texture pack so it wont cover so much of the screen. overall tho, yes, i agree with this
On Console bedrock, there are no texture packs, and if you lose the water, its essentially game over

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom