Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalixtoxx

Sep 7, 2020
I think this its a REALLY DIFFICULT idea but can you put a mode in duels that have the Java characteristics in bedrock? like that we have the cooldown that's in java that would help players that play in bedrock to practice java pvp in 1.16 and they can play in java whit a little pvp experience, its difficult but it would be good

Codigo hasvik en la tienda de fortnite

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I don’t think so as
1) as you said, it’s difficult to code
2)there are better things they could work on
3) there’s not really a lot of point. If you want to do that, just go to a 1.16 Java server. Why would you practice 1.16 in 1.8?

Kalixtoxx

Sep 7, 2020
I don’t think so as
1) as you said, it’s difficult to code
2)there are better things they could work on
3) there’s not really a lot of point. If you want to do that, just go to a 1.16 Java server. Why would you practice 1.16 in 1.8?
im in bedrock i cant change version, i'm in 1.16 but the pvp here its like 1.8 pvp of java and yes there are more things they can do

Feb 14, 2021
I think this its a REALLY DIFFICULT idea but can you put a mode in duels that have the Java characteristics in bedrock? like that we have the cooldown that's in java that would help players that play in bedrock to practice java pvp in 1.16 and they can play in java whit a little pvp experience, its difficult but it would be good

Codigo hasvik en la tienda de fortnite
It would be very hard they could pull it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom