Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Did you just install MCJE and want to try out the Cube, but you don't have a rank even though you have a rank on Bedrock? Ok so my idea is if you have any rank on Bedrock (or VIP Level 3 and up) you get Iron Rank on Java automatically. And if you have Lapis rank on Java you get VIP level 1 on Bedrock. Or an alternative idea would be you would get a custom rank so maybe for Bedrock it would be called VIP level 0.5 and it would give you maybe 2 extra friend slots and the ability to use half of the colored names and an expanded party size of 1 person. While for Java you could get a Bedrock rank giving you the ability to use half the name colors, 1 cubelet a month, 5 vanity items and 18 friend slots. (comment which of the two rank ideas you think you work best). This feature would encourage more cube Bedrock players to play Java and vice versa. Well I like this idea but how would it be done? Well there would be one option, make a forums account you would link your Bedrock & Java account. That's all from me! Hope you enjoyed :D

Welp guess I expected all the :disagree:

Last edited:

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Did you just install MCJE and want to try out the Cube, but you don't have a rank even though you have a rank on Bedrock? Ok so my idea is if you have any rank on Bedrock (or VIP Level 3 and up) you get Iron Rank on Java automatically. And if you have Lapis rank on Java you get VIP level 1 on Bedrock. Or an alternative idea would be you would get a custom rank so maybe for Bedrock it would be called VIP level 0.5 and it would give you maybe 2 extra friend slots and the ability to use half of the colored names and an expanded party size of 1 person. While for Java you could get a Bedrock rank giving you the ability to use half the name colors, 1 cubelet a month, 5 vanity items and 18 friend slots. (comment which of the two rank ideas you think you work best). This feature would encourage more cube Bedrock players to play Java and vice versa. Well I like this idea but how would it be done? Well there would be one option, make a forums account you would link your Bedrock & Java account. That's all from me! Hope you enjoyed :D

Ok this is a XXXX Idea

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I would personally love and idea like this because I have a few ranks on Bedrock and it kind of discourages me from playing Java Cubecraft more often than I already do

Reactions: Otherworld

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

This would encourage bedrock players to try out java and viceversa, but we can't forget that CubeCraft is an enterprise whose main objective is to earn money, such as any other enterprise.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom