💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Forum banner.jpg

Hello CubeCrafters,

We hope you're enjoying Halloween on our network, playing the Halloween maps and collecting all the pumpkins. We're happy to announce that today we're bringing you amazing new content in the form of a Halloween Bundle!

Halloween Bundle Title.jpg

If you're in the Halloween spirit, you'll be happy to know that we've released a Halloween Bundle on our Bedrock edition network available for you to purchase right now! But you better get it fast, as it's only available during the Halloween season. For only 990 Minecoins, this Bundle features over 10 exclusive loot items, including cages, trails, prefixes, a win effect and our brand NEW loot item, BUDDIES!

Buddies are a brand new addition to our network. They are friendly and just want to be your buddy (pun not intended). These little characters will follow you all round the lobby and will never leave your side. You can show them off to your friends and everyone else in the lobby.

Halloween Buddies

Buddies.png

Halloween Buddies

MinerWare Title.jpg

Along with our Halloween Bundle, we've been making a lot of fixes and additions to our MinerWare game. We've added 2 NEW microgames, Dodge the Anvils and Catch the Butterflies.

New Catch the Butterflies microgame.

Some of the fixes/improvements include:
  • Changed the length of some microgames.
  • Fixed being able to PvP in the lose cage in the hide under a block microgame.
  • Fixed being able to escape from a win or lose cages.
  • Removed stepping stones microgame as it was too hard.
  • Removed throw eggs microgame as it was too boring.
Other improvements title.jpg

We have also made a lot of other fixes to other parts of our network, which include:

Global:
  • Fixed an inventory duplication glitch.
  • Fixed an issue when connecting from an incompatible version of the game now successfully disconnects you with an error message.
  • Fixed an issue with the § character disconnecting you.
  • Updated all Marketplace content in the lobby to support the latest version of Minecraft.
  • Made improvements to world chunks and chunk loading.
EggWars:
  • Fixed players being able to walk in the void.
We hope you guys love the new additions added to the network. We'd love to hear your feedback below!

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
1.bedrock... again...
2.why minerware still on bedrock
3. Butterflys look horrible, look like a game maded for 4 years old kid.

Only the bundles are cool.
The butterflyes are a stupid update.
The server look as a kid server.

Why dont stop updating bedrok?
Pls relax, bedrock is actualy very cool.
Start working in GOOD java updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Askaraaa

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
We hope you guys love the new additions added to the network. We'd love to hear your feedback below!
»The buddyes are very cool, i dont know what are exactly, but look like mods
»The butterflyes are very unnecesary and look like a kids game, just listen this:
Grab the butterflys with your friends!! (:
»the same than i said the last 7 updates: Pls make a GOOD java update.

Oct 1, 2018
Personally I'd prefer to have Bingo back as its a calm game to play after raging at some of the other games when you get your butt handed to you
Also I still see nothing about people randomly getting disconnected via random times in the games, and I HAVE run across other players who have this issue as well. So its not just my team.
But yeah minerware coming back sounds good, seeing as its sometimes a game we enjoy as well.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
»The buddyes are very cool, i dont know what are exactly, but look like mods
»The butterflyes are very unnecesary and look like a kids game, just listen this:
Grab the butterflys with your friends!! :)
»the same than i said the last 7 updates: Pls make a GOOD java update.
No need to repeat the same thing over and over again... you litterally made 4 posts complaining about the same topic...

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Great Update!

plz plz plz, Fix - Disconnected.Spam in 1.13 !

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
But yeah minerware coming back sounds good, seeing as its sometimes a game we enjoy as well.

Sorry to crush your hope, but this post didn't mean Minerware comes back to Java edition.
It's an update for the Bedrock edition, where Minerware is still on the network.

And I personally loved Bingo too, it was my favourite game to play relaxed.

DqrkMqtter

*Ignores Complaining Posts*

This is such a great update! To be honest, the Catching butterflies game is so much fun! Along with the addition of falling anvils, a great choice. Getting rid of the Stepping Stones mini-game was a great idea. You'd lag and you would fall into the void! Along with the Hatching Eggs minigame, I agree, it was boring (¬_¬)

Both buddies are great (though I tend to gravitate towards the Ghost, it's so cute
ヽ(^o^)丿). Plus, the addition of the new trails, I'm in love XD.

Overall, this is a great update, way to go CC (☞゚∀゚)☞

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom