Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

on my channel i play different games on my channel but i'm staring to play cubecraft. i would really love it if you guys who watch the video could give me feedback on what you liked or didn't like so i could improve my videos in the future.

Reactions: koops

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Nice video! I have 1 suggestion: add some background music, but not too loud ;)
What I like about your video is that you already have an intro and outro and that you talk in your video and not only some not-copyrighted-music :)
thank you for the feedback!

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Really nice video man. i really enjoyed watching it. i have one little tip. meby make the video a bit shorter. i got a little bored ad the end. meby like a 15-18 min video is better. that you can make another one with the other video part you had. but still a really good video
love it. Keep up the good work ^-^

Reactions: Wheeps

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Really nice video man. i really enjoyed watching it. i have one little tip. meby make the video a bit shorter. i got a little bored ad the end. meby like a 15-18 min video is better. that you can make another one with the other video part you had. but still a really good video
love it. Keep up the good work ^-^
thank you. that tip actually really helps it great too know that people are getting bored by the end. will definitely make them 15 to 18 minutes

Reactions: Odieuse
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom