Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 12, 2021
Sweden
Honestly, these lasts few weeks have been fun in pvp and all, but man not being able to choose kits hurts, as a non rank I just wanna enjoy and play the server and not pay to actually be able to enjoy it, I'm kind of sick of getting wolf and alchemist over and over again. I just wanna have the choice if I wanna play tank, or something close to that atleast.

Please D: wahh wahh, got a new perspective everybody,t hanks

Last edited:

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
Im not agreed with your suggestion.
Its fair enought that only people with ranks can choose maps/duels, if you change it, the iron rank loses value and this would make that less players want to buy the rank because they would already have that option to choose without rank.

That shouldnt change, sorry :b

Reactions: kajiwaranoritada
Jul 12, 2021
Sweden
Hey!
Im not agreed with your suggestion.
Its fair enought that only people with ranks can choose maps/duels, if you change it, the iron rank loses value and this would make that less players want to buy the rank because they would already have that option to choose without rank.

That shouldnt change, sorry :b
See your point, but I don't really get it still, are they only doing it for money in that case??

I thought It'd be better with a fair and fun community rather than having to spend actual money to enjoy it to the fullest

• Disagree
Reactions: LoveAndMafia

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
See your point, but I don't really get it still, are they only doing it for money in that case??

I thought It'd be better with a fair and fun community rather than having to spend actual money to enjoy it to the fullest
The server without money would not be maintained because they need to pay the devs, designers...

Those options have been choosen to make the Iron rank more atractive for futures buyers and its not fair to the players who have bought a rank to remove them one of their perks.

• Agree
Reactions: kajiwaranoritada

ExoticBakery

Sep 29, 2021
Europe
www.bakeacake.com
Hi hi!

I'd like to explain my vote as I switched from agree to unsure. I initially agreed with your suggestion since it makes sense to me that people are able to choose their desired kit, it almost seems like a right really. However, there's a downside I didn't yet consider which made me switch my vote. There must be players around who love playing unpopular kits, to those this suggestion might cause longer waiting time.

The reason for that being as simple as supply and demand. There are kits the majority enjoys more than the others, that's nearly always the case. If everyone were to be able to choose their kit, people who want to play unpopular kits would have to wait significantly longer. The current system allows ranked people to choose their kits, and since the majority of players are unranked this doesn't affect waiting times because the majority gets chosen randomly anyway. My opinion would differ if it were a feature of any rank higher than Iron, but since Iron is not very expensive (from my point of view) it's something I can make peace with.
And that's why I'm unsure ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

I hope this feedback will somehow be useful to you! (⌒∇⌒)

• Agree
Reactions: betty's oldies
Jul 12, 2021
Sweden
Hi hi!

I'd like to explain my vote as I switched from agree to unsure. I initially agreed with your suggestion since it makes sense to me that people are able to choose their desired kit, it almost seems like a right really. However, there's a downside I didn't yet consider which made me switch my vote. There must be players around who love playing unpopular kits, to those this suggestion might cause longer waiting time.

The reason for that being as simple as supply and demand. There are kits the majority enjoys more than the others, that's nearly always the case. If everyone were to be able to choose their kit, people who want to play unpopular kits would have to wait significantly longer. The current system allows ranked people to choose their kits, and since the majority of players are unranked this doesn't affect waiting times because the majority gets chosen randomly anyway. My opinion would differ if it were a feature of any rank higher than Iron, but since Iron is not very expensive (from my point of view) it's something I can make peace with.
And that's why I'm unsure ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

I hope this feedback will somehow be useful to you! (⌒∇⌒)
Gave me a whole new mindset, thanks I see why now and everything. Thank you!!!

Reactions: ExoticBakery
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom