Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, I have a new suggestion about the weapons and ammo in Battle Zone.

My ideas:
- Add rocket launcher.
- Add rockets as new ammo.
- Add mythical Egg Launcher.
- Remove the Egg Grenade as ammo.
- Rename the Egg Launcher to Grenade Launcher.

- Add rocket launcher
At the last Battle Zone update, we got the Egg Launcher which is just a grenade launcher but it shoots not directly to the target. I think it should be fun to have a rocket launcher in the game which shoots rockets directly to the target you want to hit. It will get the same explosion as the Egg Launcher currently has, but with a rocket launcher the rocket doesn't have any range, it will just go until it hits a player or a structure.

ITEM: Diamond horse armour

GRTvnM67TBWLBuEfBN7HJA.png
ITEM: Diamond horse armour

WywFW162TtWKZjPF3oKEmA.png

- Add rockets as ammo

Currently, the Egg Launcher uses Egg Grenades as their ammo but it bugs sometimes because sometimes you can't put them in de ammo row in your inventory but when you put them in your normal inventory and you used it one time as ammo you can't move them around your inventory anymore. So I thought why don't we only use Egg Grenades as grenades and just add new ammo called "Rocket" it will be used by the Egg Launcher (Grenade Launcher) and the Rocket Launcher (If it gets added). I think you should get 5 at the start like all other ammo types.

ITEM: Gunpowder

3g0Lg0axTMC3an4VrqxvOA.png

- Add Mythical Egg Launcher
We only have a legendary Egg Launcher at the moment, but why don't we have a Mythical Egg Launcher which is has a little bit more power than the legendary one. Not much to say about this, it's self-explaining I think.

ITEM: Golden horse armour

L_5NWZYlRTSWpMH2ck_Ggg.png

- Remove the Egg Grenade as ammo
I already gave the reasons in the "Add Rockets as ammo" part of the thread so the title of the idea says it all.

- Rename the Egg Launcher to Grenade Launcher

If the idea of the new Rocket ammo type gets implemented I think the Egg Launcher should be renamed to Grenade Launcher. It also has more logic in that case instead of Egg Launcher.

-----

Thanks for ready this thread, you can let know your opinion in the poll and explain your opinion below if you want to.

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

I Think rocket launcher instead of the egg launcher is better, cuz its explosives are so op
They are not op you have a huge timeframe to react if one is thrown your way, unless its a direct hit.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I like your ideas pretty much because Battle Zone = Fortnite in Minecraft so why not add a Rocket Launcher and Rocket ammo as well? The same counts for a mythical Egg Launcher. And I guess the Grenade Launcher is named Egg Launcher because it a twist of CubeCraft itself.

Reactions: Siftenly
A

A pigeon

Egg launchers are direct hits.. xD
In that gif it was different. Anyway if it is there shpuld be a cooldown then, I dont play much battlezone because I lag a lot, but last time I did take out 75% of someone’s hp by accidentally using an egg launcher

D

Deleted member 100818

My ideas:
- Add rocket launcher.
- Add rockets as new ammo.
- Add mythical Egg Launcher.
Agreed, would make the game more interesting. Although you must not make the rocket launcher too overpowerd by chasing you when it does that much damage. Let it chase you for a certain amount of seconds and if it hasn't hit you by then it should go in one direction (pls no boyband jokes).

My ideas:
- Remove the Egg Grenade as ammo.
No thanks, separate ammo is better in this case. Rockets shouldn't be very easy to find nor many when you find them.

My ideas:
- Rename the Egg Launcher to Grenade Launcher.
The point is, it's Minecraft. Even though everyone here knows it's a rip-off of Fortnite, it's still Minecraft. Just by such simple names like the Egg Launcher make you realise it still has its own style. So I'd rather keep it this way.

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Just a bit of info on the behaviour of the Egg Grenade and Launcher.
If you throw an Egg Grenade it behaves with a 5 second fuse, explodes after those 5 seconds are up.
If you fire one from an Egg Launcher it both fires it further, and pre-primes it to explode on impact.
Therefore it's the player's choice on how they want their Egg Grenades to behave; throw it, or reload the Egg Launcher and it'll use one from your inventory.
This is also why they stack on the lower half of they player's inventory and aren't in the locked section with the other ammo, because you may want to use them like a normal grenade. :)

As for ideas for other weapons, don't you worry, we've been discussing loads of ideas.

Reactions: Siftenly

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I Think rocket launcher instead of the egg launcher is better, cuz its explosives are so op
Nah, I think both would be fine.
And I guess the Grenade Launcher is named Egg Launcher because it a twist of CubeCraft itself.
Sure thing.
Only the Rocket Launcher part ;) But your thread is also a good one.
Agreed, would make the game more interesting. Although you must not make the rocket launcher too overpowerd by chasing you when it does that much damage. Let it chase you for a certain amount of seconds and if it hasn't hit you by then it should go in one direction (pls no boyband jokes).
When it's chasing you, you can also just go like 5 blocks to the right or left ;)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
- Added Rocket Launchers
- Added Rockets as ammo (available to share with squad members)
- Rocket Launchers and Egg Launchers will always be at a specific rarity type, they are overpowered on their own compared other weapons.
- I want to rename the Egg Launcher as well ;)
- Grenades will stay as separate ammo, the issue with the glitch of them getting stuck on the top row has been fixed.

Implemented and locked.

Reactions: Siftenly and Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom