Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
I have found that you have been working on this battle zone minigame. I love it but i have some info on how i think to make it better. First i think that you should keep it up to date with the actual Fortnite updates. Second i find the map a bit hard to use like i mean you should put city names on it. Like on Fortnite tilted towers. For my final opinion i reckon you should get the gun mod instead of the normal Minecraft items. so i hope you have heard my word on the game. and hope you can do all these things for the better of your server.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Gun mod -> Requires people to use forge and said mod -> less players that play it since they can't/don't know how to install mods, or it messes up their performance badly

As for the regional names & fortnite update consistency, I agree. I'm not sure how they'd make names clearly visible on a map, but that's up to them.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I can say with much confidence that we will not be using a gun mod at any point. Like gainy said, that would require all players who wanted to play BattleZone to download the mod which severely limits who will actually play the game.
I am assuming that a texture pack will probably be made for the game (just my guess, not official) and I’m sure that will help the game run a bit smoother since you can identify weapons that way.

I’m not sure how well we can keep the game updated right along with Fortnite updates (I mean BattleZone has probably been under development for months now), but I’m sure more will be added in the future. This is just a beta.

For the names on the map, I think that would be great. I’m not sure how it could be done, but I’m sure developing magic would allow for it to be implemented. I’m also not sure if the maps follow exactly the layout of fortnite so the names of location would likely be different and custom.

L

Lightning McQueen

I do believe 1.13 has a feature where renaming and placing a banner will mark the name of the banner on the map, theeby allowing us to make names. You dont have to place the banner, there’s an NBT for maps that lets you name certain places. (I think)

Otherwise the better option is to just make a resourcepack for this game.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with a specific mod for the game, but I do agree with a texturepack for the game so you can see the real guns instead of Minecraft tools.

Names on the map would be cool aswell. You only have red dots now and names on the map would be very cool.

I also agree with the Fortnite update consistently. Battle Zone is actually Fortnite but in Minecraft. So why wouldn't they consistently update Battle Zone with Fortnite. Would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Reactions: YesEggs
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom