Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I got three little things that should get changed. This isn't going to be a huge thread, I am just going to state the things that should get changed.

First of all, when a player is knocked, they shouldn't be able to hit others.
Second, if you knocked someone, and another player kills them, you do not get the kill. You only get the assist.
Last but not least, knocked players shouldn't be able to drink healing potions.

That's all!

Reactions: Soeshi and Shqts

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
1. Lmao why are they?
2. I don't agree. You were the one who actually did the though work, since you had to be in a fight to knock the player down. It would be pretty unfair if someone else would hit the knocked player for some times, and they would get the kill. That's not how it works imo.
3. Why are knocked players able to drink potions? Should be disabled very soon.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2. I don't agree. You were the one who actually did the though work, since you had to be in a fight to knock the player down. It would be pretty unfair if someone else would hit the knocked player for some times, and they would get the kill. That's not how it works imo.
I assume you misunderstood? This message makes me feel confused as it feels like it's exactly why I am suggesting, haha.

Reactions: remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Because they will be able to heal up for really long. Knocked is knocked, you can’t do anything else. That’s how it should be imo.
The keyword there is "imo"

Agree with the first one, though I think you mean they are able to shoot people? If not, then I disagree
Disagree with the last two

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The keyword there is "imo"

Agree with the first one, though I think you mean they are able to shoot people? If not, then I disagree
Disagree with the last two
They’re able to hit you, as I stated. They can’t shoot. It’s just annoying if someone keeps spamming.

Also, could you at least state why you disagree?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Considering the drinking time of potions and the sheer power of shotguns, I don't really see why knocked players shouldn't be able to drink potions. Unless you happen to be missing your shots on a stationary player, the potion doesn't really do anything for the other player. Especially if they don't have a teammate nearby to revive them.

Of course you could be using other weapons, but the knocked player is still dying regardless of you not hitting them.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Considering the drinking time of potions and the sheer power of shotguns, I don't really see why knocked players shouldn't be able to drink potions. Unless you happen to be missing your shots on a stationary player, the potion doesn't really do anything for the other player. Especially if they don't have a teammate nearby to revive them.

Of course you could be using other weapons, but the knocked player is still dying regardless of you not hitting them.
Knocked is knocked, you shouldn’t be able to do anything else.

Reactions: remio

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
1. So, when you get knocked in solo it means you already lost? No, sorry
2. Disagree. What if you have an amazing fight and some derp comes over, shoots the person and he dies. All the work for nothing
3. Yes please. It's annoying when players do that

+0,333333333333333333(unlimited 3's)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Then what's the point in even having a revive feature.

> You need 8 seconds for a teammate to revive you
> You need a teammate nearby
> Weapons do piercing damage (at least the shotgun does, not sure if it's a bug)
> You can't fight back
> Potions take quite a bit of time to drink
> Most players use a shotgun (if you aren't I'm a bit surprise)
> Knocked players are stationary
> How much more do you want a player thats knocked to be at a more disadvantage?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Then what's the point in even having a revive feature.

> You need 8 seconds for a teammate to revive you
> You need a teammate nearby
> Weapons do piercing damage (at least the shotgun does, not sure if it's a bug)
> You can't fight back
> Potions take quite a bit of time to drink
> Most players use a shotgun (if you aren't I'm a bit surprise)
> Knocked players are stationary
> How much more do you want a player thats knocked to be at a more disadvantage?
So basically, you would like unlimited health for knocked players because they got/will get a huge disadvantage? If you’re knocked, it means you have been outplayed. Knocked players slowly lose health, and die in .. seconds if they do not get revived. Most of the times, there is a teammate near the knocked player. You indeed can’t fight back, but that’s the point of being knocked. Potions take quite a bit of time to drink, yes, but they heal you up even quicker. 8 seconds isn’t long.
1. So, when you get knocked in solo it means you already lost?
You can’t get knocked in solo.
2. Disagree. What if you have an amazing fight and some derp comes over, shoots the person and he dies. All the work for nothing
Gotta deal with the kill steal then. I don’t think that happens every game though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fliqa

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So basically, you would like unlimited health for knocked players because they got/will get a huge disadvantage? If you’re knocked, it means you have been outplayed. Knocked players slowly lose health, and die in .. seconds if they do not get revived. Most of the times, there is a teammate near the knocked player. You indeed can’t fight back, but that’s the point of being knocked. Potions take quite a bit of time to drink, yes, but they heal you up even quicker. 8 seconds isn’t long.

Where are you getting unlimited health from? Not everyone is gonna end up with an advanced potion, even less, have the time to chug it when someone's shooting them and the bleed effect.... In 8 seconds, a lot can happen: and in most cases you would die before you would get the chance to be revived.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Where are you getting unlimited health from? Not everyone is gonna end up with an advanced potion, even less, have the time to chug it when someone's shooting them and the bleed effect....
Knocked players just shouldn't be able to drink potions. It sounds logical to me, but if it doesn't to you, okay! I probably can't change your mind. :p
In 8 seconds, a lot can happen: and in most cases you would die before you would get the chance to be revived.
I thought the bleeding stops when you get revived?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom