Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
This can be something cool but how do you want people to get them?

It could be, just instead of a stone pickaxe get an Iron/gold/diamond pickaxe.
For gliders, they can add other animals instead of a chicken like a cow, sheep, ocelot or a wolf.
Your pickaxe is replaced with an iron pickaxe when you’re breaking stuff like cars, iron bars etc (and I think it’s replaced with a stone pickaxe when you’re breaking stone) and that’s a cool idea for gliders :0

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This can be something cool but how do you want people to get them?

It could be, just instead of a stone pickaxe get an Iron/gold/diamond pickaxe.
For gliders, they can add other animals instead of a chicken like a cow, sheep, ocelot or a wolf.
Exactly what I wanted to say!

But this is a great idea. Though, I think you'll have to pay points for a new pickaxe/axe and a new glider.

L

Lightning McQueen

Your pickaxe is replaced with an iron pickaxe when you’re breaking stuff like cars, iron bars etc (and I think it’s replaced with a stone pickaxe when you’re breaking stone) and that’s a cool idea for gliders :0
We can Use resource pack to change gliders from chickens and cows to something else. Eventually they’ll make an official resourcepack most likely.
@StorySays

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
They could even have their own equivalent of the battle pass. New season, map changes, tiers?
lots of potential for the game.

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Like this idea, I've escalated it. Remember that it is in early development... so there's lots of stuff to add! Would you want to see them obtained in cubelets? Maybe specific rank cosmetics? (Emerald gets a cow etc.)

Reactions: diogo

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Like this idea, I've escalated it. Remember that it is in early development... so there's lots of stuff to add! Would you want to see them obtained in cubelets? Maybe specific rank cosmetics? (Emerald gets a cow etc.)
I'd like to see a mix of them being obtained by ranks and cubelets, just like the rest of cosmetics.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom