Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyMo

Nov 5, 2017
Russia
Today i play battle zone, and see, that it's updated. One of updates is nerf of weapon. Very bad nerf. Now, it's only possible to play with a shotgun. Rifles have very poor accuracy, such as mashine guns, with that play with them unreal. Maybe, you should return old stats of weapons?

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
lol yeah they nerfed assault rifle now its like really useless, it has like 10 shots in each and is rubbish at long distance, which is a shame because the whole point of an assault rifle is that it is good at long range

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Care to go into more depth? :)
I noticed that hitting someone with an AR is a bit harder now. Before this update, it was way easier to land shots when using the AR. Currently, you only land a few shots, which is weird as I perfectly aim at them. At least, I don't feel like I am completely missing the shot. I understand the AR got a change because of its powerfulness, but I don't like it right now. It should get changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom