• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
True, you can't even win a close range battle with a shotgun if your opponent has an assault rifle. If you shoot with the assault rifle, your should do less damage and the gun should aim up, like the light machine gun does if you shoot with it. (I'm talkig about normal Fortnite btw)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree that assault rifles do more damage than shotguns at low range, that's not how it should work in my opinion. Because in Fortnite, it's the opposite.

About the too easy to aim thing, I don't feel like the assault rifles are too easy to aim.

D

Deleted member 100818

24020462.jpg

L

Lightning McQueen

Why does it outrank every weapon? Its really strong, I definitely think it should be nerfed

D

Deleted member 59979

Does more damage than the shotgun at short range, and is more accurate. Needs a definite nerf

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So... I'd like to bring some more attention to this. After playing a few more games, I can conclude that the AR is insanely OP, and nothing even comes close to it. I really don't want to see people abusing it for the next few days, as that can really ruin the experience. Could a nerf for it be pushed ASAP?
I'll be a bit more descriptive as to why it's OP:
-It's easy to aim, and feels like you don't even have to get close to the player with your cursor
-It does insane amounts of damage (especially legendary and mythical)
-It holds a decent amount of ammunition
-Reload time really isn't that long
-Most of the time, the burst of three rounds hit the player

About the burst:
I'm not sure, but I feel as if every individual bullet from the burst does the amount of damage that is displayed in the tooltip of the gun. It'd be way better if the total damage from all of the bullets of the burst would add up to that number.
Example:
You find an AR which does 22 damage according to the specs. Each time you shoot, it shoots a burst of 3 rounds. It seems as if each one of those 3 rounds does 22 damage, making it 66 damage in total per shot. I'd like to make it so that the 3 rounds themselves total up to 22 damage, instead of the individual rounds doing 22. Basically this would mean that each bullet would do 7.3 damage.
A single burst should do 22 damage in total.
This is completely a guess as to how the bullet damage is, so if I'm wrong, reducing the damage itself could be an option.

@Camezonda Any opinions?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
100% agreed in every way, after using it myself and also getting melted by two players even though I clearly had the upper hand.

Escalated, m'dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom